TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Kingdom Come Superman)

Here is my Frank Miller Dark Knight Returns Batman. Made possible by Tony (complete outfit, including fat suit and airbrush muscle definition), Rocco ( sculpted head, gloves and boots) and Ashkan (painted the head and made the belt)

owVbYV.jpg

c5agWd.jpg

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Arkham City Batman)

Tony, is arkham cape us the same material as dark knight returns ?

yes, but the fabric color is made for the AC Batman figure

always love your work tony, im still want to custom my ss batman to neil adams probably very soon. do you have any plan making custom suit for AC batman?

Hey Tony, you'll be selling capes until the end of the year, is that correct? I'm very much interested in a TDK long cape as well as a cape for the DX09, if you still have them. Thanks!

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Arkham City Batman, Justice Superman)

Awesome suit tman, as always but the head sculpt wheres it from? Is this asklans? N what body are you using? This is the suit that sideshow should have made, love how the cape drapes flawlessly.

Awesome suit tman, as always but the head sculpt wheres it from? Is this asklans? N what body are you using? This is the suit that sideshow should have made, love how the cape drapes flawlessly.

message me at facebook.com/dandymei for further detail. this is our major project of the year, only limited to 25 sets.

Custom Tony Mei and Crystal cape at work (Thanks you two):

Incredible, Ash. That's Dawn of Justice, correct? You have really done amazing work with that Snake Eyes armor.

Back