TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom All Star Batman complete, Comic JL Superman WIP)

Awesome tony, is superman used batman sideshow body ? Looks bigger than batman.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Death of Superman WIP)

hi Tony ,great looking supermen ,got to ask you is that last supes head sculpt from the warner bros 6 flags pvc key ring ,looks just like the dan jurgens art work from that time ,excellent

have you used the Roadblock body for any of your figures?

have you used the Roadblock body for any of your figures?
I'm using the RB body for my custom Batman. I'll take some pics soon so you can see.
If you want a more literal translation of the Jim Lee comic book Batman or a Comic Book Hero in general, I'd use the Sideshow body. But I like the RB, as he looks nimble AND like he could snap your neck without trying.

Last edited:

I'm using the RB body for my custom Batman. I'll take some pics soon so you can see.
If you want a more literal translation of the Jim Lee comic book Batman or a Comic Book Hero in general, I'd use the Sideshow body. But I like the RB, as he looks nimble AND like he could snap your neck without trying.

I have made a Batman with that body, it's decent but the leg lack definition..... Look into my Facebook, all types of body were use in there. Also used the upper part of Roadblock for my Animated Batman before

I have made a Batman with that body, it's decent but the leg lack definition..... Look into my Facebook, all types of body were use in there. Also used the upper part of Roadblock for my Animated Batman before
Yes. I've definitely looked through all you pics. The RB body had the look that I was going for, though.

a.jpg

a2.jpg

a4.jpg

Last edited:
Back