TonyMeis Custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom All Star Batman complete)

Hey Tony,

Do you still have the updated 1/6 battle cape for the DX12/Armory Batman that was supposedly limited? Also, do you have any updated Batman Begins capes that drape down from the cape holders like such? (that's also not crazy long...:lol)

9B5Hv.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Tony,

Do you still have the updated 1/6 battle cape for the DX12/Armory Batman that was supposedly limited? Also, do you have any updated Batman Begins capes that drape down from the cape holders like such? (that's also not crazy long...:lol)

yes I do, but didnt you already ask someone else about the cape?

yes I do, but didnt you already ask someone else about the cape?

Yes. I am planning on buying one from them, but since I also previously purchased a wired cape from you, I wanted to get one version from you as well and that way I can compare. Your normal un-wired capes are made of rayon? We spoke a while back about the limited battle cape, and I've only seen the old photos of the Begins cape so I was wondering if you had made an updated version with new better materials or not, since you mentioned you were getting something new in. :wink1:

Yes. I am planning on buying one from them, but since I also previously purchased a wired cape from you, I wanted to get one version from you as well and that way I can compare. Your normal un-wired capes are made of rayon? We spoke a while back about the limited battle cape, and I've only seen the old photos of the Begins cape so I was wondering if you had made an updated version with new better materials or not, since you mentioned you were getting something new in. :wink1:

We do have a new one and will be post picture up with the new head sculpt

tony, you and crystal should take ur talent to the next level mate. that all star batman is dope. who made the head sculpt if you dont mind im asking ?

Love the look of the fabric used for the All Star Batman custom Tony.

Re: TonyMeis Custom DC (Custom All Star Batman complete, Comic JL Superman WIP)

The suit is actually lighter, but it's late here when I took the picture..... Will try again tomorrow morning : )

Back