Tony Stark's Last Supper - Anxious IM Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HAL9000.

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all - Just thought I'd share part of my Iron Man collection. No idea why I did this. . .

Tony's Last Supper Large.jpg

Cheers! I only used my Iphone because I sold my Canon ages ago to buy more Hot Toys! :rotfl

WoW, this is so awesome! I love how you even took care to color-coordinate them as much as possible :D

Now if only Hot Toys would bring out Pepper Potts - the image would be a complete HT lineup!

The only others I have to put in her place is a few more IM suits, Tony Mech, Iron Monger, Whiplash, MKI V2. . . Ggggrrrr.

Very creative setup. There should be a monthly HT photo contest on SSF (if there isn't already). While it's not something I'd do myself I get a kick out of seeing what folks come up with.

My only suggestion would have been to find some kind of cloth to use as a tablecloth.

Pepper is definitely needed. Maybe a Toy Fair EX

My only suggestion would have been to find some kind of cloth to use as a tablecloth.

Yeah, I did think about a cloth, but then made the decision that Tony wouldn't do that - there his workbenches with tools etc instead of food and wine.

Great job setting all of these up. It's really close to the original. Funny, yet awesome. :clap

Back