Tomb Raider [2011] Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Project_A

Super Freak
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7_8Yholm4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Opinions? :D Too bad it won't be out till next year...

Last edited:
Re: Tomb Raider [2011] Trailer.

I'm glad its out in 2012... Too many good stuff coming in November/December.

Nice but no in game footage = no way you can form any opinion

it would be to early anyway. im just glad we got a trailer and new lara looks fantastic. Much better than new dante but lets not get started on that.

1:41

I couldn't help it. It just popped in there.
I..I..I tried to think...

Very exciting though. :ted

Do ya know what i learned from this... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Just like Dead Island, a fantastic cinemaric trailer that has mothing to do with what will actually be released, i.e a crappy graphical gameplay mess.

This type of bait-and-switch should be stopped, although i loved the AC games the cinematic trailers led me to believe that the ACTUAL cinematics of the game would be of that quality and they werent, so to all devs i say if you want my money dont lie to me anout the product youre making.

Love the waking up in a sinking ship -- great opening for a movie.

The rest, who knows...

Like the new, dirty look for Lara though.

This is definitely an adventure series that could be made anew into a film franchise. The Jolie one's sucked as far as movies.

Last edited:

The trailer definitely got me excited! As others have mentioned though, it's tough to form an opinion without any game footage.

Hopefully the developers will take some pages out of the Naughty Dog playbook, they know how to make an adventure game! Speaking of which, if they ever decided to make an Indiana Jones game, I think I would ____ myself with joy.

We don't know much about the game, but at least, we have an impressive trailer :D

(I think it might hurt a bit to be woken up like that :eek:)

I like the new look, but everything else will wait until I see some game play footage. Setting for the game at least looks interesting, lots of options there.

Yeah and actors and actresses can do this thing called "acting" where they drop their accent. Cool stuff. Sounds like her voice.

Back