Toht 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me Toht is the real villain in Raiders, I guess cause he's the most menacing. I'm really pleased with the proto so I'm definitely grabbing him.

I really hope he turns out as nice as the proto... the clothes look really sharp on him. Did anyone ever post hi-res pics of him? I don't remember ever seeing any.

I'll most likely just pick him up from a retailer for cheaper later on down the line. But the Ark has to be cut for sure. Can't afford that.

Despite the fact that I'm not getting the Ark, I'm really looking forward to buying this figure. I can't wait to see in-hand pics.

If SSC doesn't correct the ARK ( Hello SSC?!!!) I'm cancelling the EX and will pick up a Reg down the line. :gun

If SSC doesn't correct the ARK ( Hello SSC?!!!) I'm cancelling the EX and will pick up a Reg down the line. :gun

I'm guessing if he's coming out this soon (whe'd he debut, like December/January?) that nothing was changed on the Ark.

I'm guessing if he's coming out this soon (whe'd he debut, like December/January?) that nothing was changed on the Ark.

I do fear that as well. Doesn't seem like enough time to make all those adjustments.

But my major gripe was the tapestry pattern on the poles. If that's fixed, I'll be satisfied enough.

I do fear that as well. Doesn't seem like enough time to make all those adjustments.

But my major gripe was the tapestry pattern on the poles. If that's fixed, I'll be satisfied enough.

Does SSC even care? Where is the Prod Blog update of the ARK? Has anyone from SSC addressed this after so many posts about this ARK?

Given, this was shown as a Prototype and Final Prod may differ, and given it is shipping in May, any changes would be known to SSC by now, where is Brant or anyone from SSC on this?

This is a Major Gripe I have with SSC. Charging cards and revealing new Prod pics AFTER the fig is released. Now that isn't always the case. But it seems like they use discretion with this, meaning. If the Prod pieces are improved, we see new Prod pics before it ships. When it is NOT to their advantage, they hold back. I wish they were more like HT, what you see is very close to what you get.

This is the ARK for godsakes, the ARK! What's up SSC?

I think SSC Customers have a right to know exactly what they are laying out their hard earned cash for before they start charging us for it. Don't you?

Rant off. :D

One can only hope that we see somes pics during this month. They do have a lot of time to show us any progress. I hope they do.

I guess I'll go ahead and throw this question out in the Ask Sideshow section. Couldn't hurt.

One can only hope that we see somes pics during this month. They do have a lot of time to show us any progress. I hope they do.

I guess I'll go ahead and throw this question out in the Ask Sideshow section. Couldn't hurt.

Cool. SSC needs to change their Gumpish "Box of chocolates, Ya never know what you're gonna get" Prod Release info.

I just needs to know so I can make an informed decision. :whip

Other than the wrappings the rest of the stuff with the Ark I didn't think needed to be fixed.

I'm tempted to let Toht and the Ark go. I really wanted the Ark, and Toht was kinda cool (unlike the average Belloq), but with so many bills.. and I just forked out for the Idol Enviroment, and got Vader coming whenever that is... AND i want that damn Joker dx.... not sure I can go for this too.

The innacuracies on the Ark always bugged me, but I knew it woudl stilll look like a cook piece on a shalf wth a spotlight on it.... but I'll never pose Indy with it. My Indy has his place with the Idol environment now.

I'll have to decide about this.. when's it supposed to be out again? (and when was Vader for that matter lol)

I'm tempted to let Toht and the Ark go. I really wanted the Ark, and Toht was kinda cool (unlike the average Belloq), but with so many bills.. and I just forked out for the Idol Enviroment, and got Vader coming whenever that is... AND i want that damn Joker dx.... not sure I can go for this too.

The innacuracies on the Ark always bugged me, but I knew it woudl stilll look like a cook piece on a shalf wth a spotlight on it.... but I'll never pose Indy with it. My Indy has his place with the Idol environment now.

I'll have to decide about this.. when's it supposed to be out again? (and when was Vader for that matter lol)

I'm happy enough with the Hasbro Ark to pose with my Indy 1/6 collection that I let the Toht Exc. go to snag the regular down the road. I think many are feeling that way.

I might just let go my exclu. and pick up the regular at Big Bad or something. It'd be really cool to have the Ark but I'm not sure it's really neccessary at this point. Then if they release ceremonial Belloq I could still pick up the Hasbro Ark on ebay.

I can assure you that we try very hard to get production pics posted before processing begins. With 12-inch figures that is usually very possible, as the factories send those samples about 2-3 weeks before the production run arrives at the warehouse. We are expecting Toht samples (if they send them ahead of time) in about 2 weeks and have it on the list to be shot :duff

Dusty wrote back in the "Ask Sideshow" page in the Final Product Pics of the Ark thread (https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53321)

:chew

Back