To the cemetery, Robin!! RIP Adam West.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Real bummer news indeed. Wonder if he finished that Batman sequel before he passed. It will be interesting to see what Family Guy does with him gone as well.

A TRUE BLUE HERO in the role and life i hate waking to bad news he will be GREATLY MISSED.:gah::(

1 year after the 50th Anniversary.

At an age, 88, 1 year before his Batman changed in 89.

He truly pioneered the live-action Batman for the modern generation. And likely remains the 'voice' most hear in their heads when imaging Batman speak.

Asked by Variety what the character of Batman has come to mean to him over five decades, West said: “Money. Some years ago I made an agreement with Batman. There was a time when Batman really kept me from getting some pretty good roles, and I was asked to do what I figured were important features. However, Batman was there, and very few people would take a chance on me walking on to the screen. And they’d be taking people away from the story. So I decided that since so many people love Batman, I might as well love it too. Why not? So I began to reengage myself with Batman. And I saw the comedy. I saw the love people had for it, and I just embraced it.

<font color="#110000"><span style="font-family: Helvetica Neue">

Last edited:
Another icon of pop culture gone. The classic '60's actors are going now...so sad

Back