TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still hate the hands. The joints in general don't bother me but on each finger they are somewhat off putting. It would have been much nicer to simply have a variety of hand options like they normally do.

I got mine at amiami for about 4000 yen. Just about 40 bucks plus shipping and it is worth every penny. Looks great when posed right. Tried making a few good poses and then take a few 3D snapshots on my 3DS. I must say, it looks great!

ded347c6f5b59d7a3a6da82bc7d36d3a.jpg
ba1b39cb93a7f2ea95d2856aaf050ead.jpg
2945c226997abc2708022b501ddcb421.jpg

Last edited:
They seem kinda pointless with the much nicer NECA figures in existence. I guess though if you don't have them already, don't want to pay crazy eBay prices, or track down the great KO versions… maybe you'd get those?

Playmates upsets me. They could easily make better toys. But they choose not to. Or they are choose to make mass market volume over quality. The scale issues with their animated classic line. The Turtles are too big next to Beebop and Rocksteady. Not to mention that they're warming pegs at toys stores. Playmates has some of the worst paint apps of any large scale company I've seen. Fairly they're figure designs are well sculpted, but their articulation designs are half-arsed, usually with too limited range movement or funky looking. I wish they and Hasbro (who seem to be going backwards to the dark days of the 1990's-2000's, of basic 5 points of articulation) really need to think about their market, which is shrinking as comtemporay kids seem to be focused of tech gadgets like tablets and phones over action figures and traditional toys. These companies need to work on their collectors market and develop better offerings. Their new business model needs to be sell smaller volumes of a better product.

Hence why TMNT lines like the NECA comic series are so highly desirable and the Revoltech one will be in the future, once they sellout. I'm considering a 2nd MIB purchase of them as an investment.

I actually love my revoltechs, HLJ just shipped Don and Mike today. And the playmates look decent until you compare to NECA. I'm still trying to add the black and white NECA to my collection

Yes!! my revoltech Mikey an Donny just charged and will ship with the other pair! the joints don't bother me as its revoltechs style. Can't wait to get me!

Anyone catch episode 1 of the new season? Awesome how they keep alluding to things from the first movie through out the show but this one and the last episode of the the previous season are just too sick

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Anyone catch episode 1 of the new season? Awesome how they keep alluding to things from the first movie through out the show but this one and the last episode of the the previous season are just too sick

Is that when
Spoiler Spoiler:
?

Not sure how far behind I am anymore...

View attachment 138147

I'm still hoping that Playmates releases these someday. I mean they could've released these instead of doing original Mirage look like NECA. Sure neither figures are anywhere near NECA quality, but these would've been a nice alternative as they have a different look to them.

I definitely agree they should have done those instead

Nah that's the previous one. Ill leave it at that lol

Yeah I enjoyed the knock back to the Leo comic many years ago, Seth Green as Leo tho is AWFUL, his voice does not suit it, they should of kept the guy before, at least he kinda sounded like Jason Biggs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah I enjoyed the knock back to the Leo comic many years ago, Seth Green as Leo tho is AWFUL, his voice does not suit it, they should of kept the guy before, at least he kinda sounded like Jason Biggs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah man it was so obviously **** Lol. Hopefully when his throat heals that do of will be gone too

Back