TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been dying for a new Bill and Ted movie for years, one of my favourite childhood movies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same grew up watching those movies like a million times. Loved Bill and Ted. Hope the new movie is awesome. Gonna miss Rufus

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Glad I didn't pick up the Revoltech figures. I agree about the ape joints lol

Same grew up watching those movies like a million times. Loved Bill and Ted. Hope the new movie is awesome. Gonna miss Rufus

Yeah they could write in a send off for him or something.

Yeah they could write in a send off for him or something.

Or put a hologram of him in. How awesome would it be if HT did the B&T movies. I'd totally cop the phone booth

Or put a hologram of him in. How awesome would it be if HT did the B&T movies. I'd totally cop the phone booth

That's like a want of mine, would love it, never gonna happen tho [emoji17]

That's like a want of mine, would love it, never gonna happen tho [emoji17]

Never say never man. With the movie coming out it only becomes a bigger possibility. But even that is like a big when

Those revoltechs look fuuuuuuuuu. Wow. Glad I didn't buy them.
Lol. Gotta wait even longer for my TRU ones now, cousin canceled her trip up here. Gotta wait til like November now *************ck!

I think they look pretty cool. Revoltech looks like that. I just think they're kinda overpriced. At least on BBTS. Maybe I'll check the Japanese sites.

I'm sorry but these Revoltechs look insane. I can't wait to get mine. Regarding the joints, if posed well they're a non issue, Pixel Dan is an awesome review... But isn't the best figure poser. Look at these incredible picture by Flickr user Toyman: https://www.flickr.com/photos/toymans_garage/

image.jpg

Back