TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One more! PhotoGrid_1413279239979.jpg

A bit more time and patience with the Revoltech joints certainly pays dividends! These figures are hands down THE BEST Ninja Turtles figures I've ever seen.

I can't think of any other TMNT figures that has this sort of articulation and beautifully done accessories and general aesthetic!

The more I mess around with these, the more I love them!! I'm actually thinking about buying another set!!

I noticed this in another forum but thought it was worth sharing in the TMNT one.

Calendars.com is having a sale of 30% off orders, and free shipping over $30, and they have the Classic Movie Turtles (as well as the 4 Funko Turtles if you are interested), in addition to other TMNT merchandise.

Coupon code: BDAY30

The movie figures are priced 24.99, and the set of 4 after discount would be $69.97

Edit: I believe the sale is for Today (October 14th) only.

I'm still waiting impatiently for the rest of my revoltech turtles. Funny how I preordered and paid for them ahead of time and yet, still show no signs of arriving to Toronto.

Awesome posing guys! These figs are a real treat to pose.

I also collect the Revoltech Transformers and they are just as much fun to pose...just wish they were larger.

Hopefully, we'll get Shredder, Master Splinter, KC Jones and April to finish the group. If Revoltech doesn't do them, perhaps one of the third party companies will.

Here's my video review of the new Revoltech TMNT Donatello figure.

Great way to round out the team! Together, these are just some of the best figures in this scale I've ever bought! Highly recommended!!

Great reviews mate - Donnie neck is the only one finished because he has a long next in the cartoon and is the tallest turtle. Its more screen accurate.

Hey, that's good to know! I was curious about the longer neck, and wheI've only watched a couple of episodes, and enjoyed some of the more mature aspects. Didnt seems as kiddy as some of the other cartoons my kids watch now and then (much like the more mature nature of some Transformers Prime episodes I've seen too). Will definitely check out the current TMNT series now that I have these awesome figures!

The show is pretty damn solid. The season finales in particular are impressive. I also love the show's visual style. Often doing pretty wacky stuff. It reminds me somewhat of the Tron Uprising show. Lots of really creative uses of 3D animation as well as mixing in 2D elements.

I wish more feature films would do stuff like that. Most cgi features since Toy Story have all been trying to copy Pixar.

The show is pretty damn solid. The season finales in particular are impressive. I also love the show's visual style. Often doing pretty wacky stuff. It reminds me somewhat of the Tron Uprising show. Lots of really creative uses of 3D animation as well as mixing in 2D elements.

I wish more feature films would do stuff like that. Most cgi features since Toy Story have all been trying to copy Pixar.

Episode 2 of season 3 is out, still can't accept Seth Green as Leo... Just doesn't fit.

I didn't think I would like the new Nick show but I haven't missed an episode since it premiered. I love that show. Green is different as Leo but I'm happy with it.

I ended up buying Leo and Raph Revoltech. These poses you guys post are just killer. I had to jump in and get some too.

I didn't think I would like the new Nick show but I haven't missed an episode since it premiered. I love that show. Green is different as Leo but I'm happy with it.

I ended up buying Leo and Raph Revoltech. These poses you guys post are just killer. I had to jump in and get some too.
New show rocks. I want them to get off the damn farm already lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back