TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My local comic store still has retro turtles. $20 or $25 each. Bepop and rocksteady too.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

When the first reissue release of the party wagon was sold. My local Ross had them for $20 a years or so later, I just bought one. I wished I bought another because my son saw it at TRU and told me why is the older toys cooler than the new ones, lol he has the nick party wagon.

As for the nick versions, I scored Casey for $6.99. TRU new sale.

Mutagen Man has a rare variant where either eyes on the brain is not pained. They have fixed it and released it again

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk

xlGTlJC.jpg
L3hp3Et.jpg
oCS9sb5.jpg
KZ1uRZs.jpg
mkuIA6Y - Imgur.jpg

Attachments

• iT7hsYT.jpg
    iT7hsYT.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 485
Well, there goes that line. It's Playmates though, that's the kind of stuff they put out.

I'm just gonna wait. Some stuff at toy fair looked ok and I'm still getting 90s turtles but I still think these designs are far to busy.

Why do they they all have rags hanging between their legs? Do they have massive turtle junk in this flick?

you're still gonna buy it despite them being ugly right? i mean that's what a turtle fan suppose to do right?

No im not gonna buy them french fry they are hideous. If the movie turns out good and the trailers get me hype i'll look for other figures to buy/

Technodrome dudes say this is the 12 inch action feature figs and note the deluxe which is a big relief. For me anyway.

Back