TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally caught the Shellraiser episode this morning, sweet jesus that thing was amazing. Really glad I picked up the lego set now, it's a great representation.

Funny-gifs-i-get-excited-about-insurance-too.gif

BRING IT!!!

May be a dumb question, but what is that gif of? When I see the link in the quote brackets, it says "I get excited about insurance too". Is it some kind of insurance advertisement? It's hilarious, whatever it is.

May be a dumb question, but what is that gif of? When I see the link in the quote brackets, it says "I get excited about insurance too". Is it some kind of insurance advertisement? It's hilarious, whatever it is.

Its a commercial shown in the US alot, they're getting a good tax return number and dancing to the song this is how you do it...

unless I'm mixing my commercials :dunno

It's for Jackson Hewitt tax preparation services. Although, I haven't seen that one before. The one they show around here has an Asian lady that's doing an awesome dance.

[ame]https://youtu.be/JWfOXyj-SWk[/ame]

They look good, don't they.
I just got an email saying i am not getting the Lair as it was sold out in the Arizona TRU that my student visited. I was informed that she did get some other stuff, so I will await with baited breath to see what has been got!!

Great pic Irvy!! :yess:

I just bought the classics Raphael the other day - my aim is to get one each out of the better lines out there.

I've got the NECA Leo, now classic Raph, & I really dig the new 5" 'Nick' Donatello, so he's next on my list to get. :)

Yesterday I was given a Mikey flipper figure which is quite cool, and a buggy set. It gave me an idea.
I think, I will just get one of each turtle from the various lines that may come out. So I have Flipper Mikey; I will get say, Leo as the Ooze figure, then the others frim the next variations.. Or I might just get complete sets of each variation. Oh the decisions that have to be made.
On that score, the Lair has cropped up on line here, but at twice the UK prices.

Yup. I missed that one.
I think its not a bad idea to have one of each character in one of the variations. Over here the cost of the figures is around 25 Pounds each!!

£25? Ouch I'm sure even with buying the at £9.95 hand shipping to you it would be cheaper than that. Might be better to get a few and save on shipping. I don't mind getting them for you.

Yup. I missed that one.
I think its not a bad idea to have one of each character in one of the variations. Over here the cost of the figures is around 25 Pounds each!!
I just like the idea of having a different version of each turtle.

Hopefully all the Playmates lines do well, & they consider 1990 movie figures. :rock

Have you guys seen the custom Ghostbuster Turtles someone is making with the new ooze backpack turtles, I'll try to find the pic again.

This may have been addressed, but this thread is sooo long and I'm not going to search through the whole thing to see if I missed this being discussed:

You know the 11" Turtles from Toys R Us, the ones the OP showed pictures of? Has there been any news about whether we'll get any other characters in that scale? I doubt it, but it'd be really cool to get a Shredder in that size. I need someone for the Turtles to fight besides my Furby.

This may have been addressed, but this thread is sooo long and I'm not going to search through the whole thing to see if I missed this being discussed:

You know the 11" Turtles from Toys R Us, the ones the OP showed pictures of? Has there been any news about whether we'll get any other characters in that scale? I doubt it, but it'd be really cool to get a Shredder in that size. I need someone for the Turtles to fight besides my Furby.

There has not been any news of more in this scale.

Didn't think so. For some reason, I just always felt like this scale would be a one time thing; just the four turtles and nothing else. Kind of stupid, though...they should at the very least bring out a Shredder or some other villain. Those figures are very kid-friendly...little kiddos are going to want someone for their Turtles to battle.

Back