TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this at my local TRU . . . . . .
TMNT1.jpg

Picked up a set of 4. Came back around a few minutes later and this was left . . . . . .
TMNT2.jpg

It is pretty good. I bought three of them and wanted more, but they were never restalked. I got them from a Chinese department store that is now Wal-mart.

Not feeling Baxter at all. The villains are kind of lack luster for me. Still love the turtles though. :rock

Really really hope they continue the classic line. It seems like a no brainer.

Judging by the sales, I agree. It seems that wherever these figures are placed, they sell out right away.
I'm sure TRU will be analyzing their new turtles sales with the classics, and if the classics are proving favorable they should be getting playmates to make more.
I hope so.

The classics are now showing up on the online stores here. As are the vans and the next three releases. However, I preordered mine from one dude, so I will wait till he calls and says he has em in.

Just finished watching the latest episode. Loved Splinters ninjas do no harm line. Classic.

I don't think they will be pumping out another wave of classics very soon. I would like to see more characters in the classics line. but given the size of the turtle figures the other characters would have to be huge, weren't the turtles a rather short? anyone have a size chart comparison?

You know, I keep seeing people say how much larger other characters would have to be to stay in scale but, if you look at the vintage line off of which the Classics are based, most of the other characters aren't much taller if they're taller at all. Playmates could make other characters only slightly taller (if at all) and still stay pretty true to the vintage line.

I know it's not the answer we all want, but I'd rather have turtles looking eye to eye with a classics Shredder or Casey Jones than not to have those figures at all.

I got a Fishface and Dogpound second wave of the new figures.
They seem to be hard to find I am told, had them on eBay had like 10 watchers but no bites, strange. Haven't seen them in the store again.
sent from my R2 unit

Saw this new display at Walmart and the slots were all filled and out of all the figures there were only 3 Metalhead, now 2.
ECA616C8-27D3-436B-9573-8309B76E4CBF-10541-000008A811D196B2.jpg

DA04EA83-D57D-46A4-9AA4-B730FEB03673-10541-000008A818FED660.jpg

Back