TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metal head, fish face and dog pound have technically to be released... I like em all. Dog pound looks the best of the three for me.
The case tat I got my 9 from didn't include these :gah:
If it did, I'd have walked out of the store with 12 figures. That would have been nice.
I did ask the guy to text me if he got em, but he did say the vawas on its way.

This is the repaint my buddy did, if I find another one I am gonna do something similar to this.

539267_10151058010650776_1473576393_n.jpg

306503_10151058010830776_1050431842_n-1.jpg

The resurgence has certainly popped up ebay prices for old stuff.
Glad my mate got my stuff before this happened. One day, I'm sure it will appear and I can get it all out on display.
In the mean time I watched ep4 yesterday. Really good episode and very funny at the beginning. Loving the overly sarcastic comments from Leo towards Mickey.

This latest Turtle resurgence has really gotten me to want a 1:6 Shredder now :drool

That would be awesome, I like the little 4 inch turtles but not so much the rest of them though, I seen metalhead at tru today but desided to pass, I'm happy with the turtles I got, and only really want to continue with collecting the 11" line if they continue making them that is. The classics are great but my main interest now is 1:6 scale so the 11 inch turtles really are a big win for me, hope they at least make shredder, krang and a footsoldier for that line.

Will it work with the classic figure though? As they are bigger?

Yeah, I saw Pixel Dan's review and he had the Classics in the playset, they were a perfect fit. You can see them 19:30 into the review, but its a good review and worth watching.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj8Jio0wfiY[/ame]

If anyone needs the classics Turtles, they are on Amazon for $16.99 each. I just ordered the 4!! :rock

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0081MR4SK/sr=1-11/qid=1350423379/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1350423379&seller=&sr=1-11[/ame]

Sweet man, thanks. Mikey was only available for $34 but it's still a good deal for all 4.

my toys r us in Dufferin Mall Toronto still tons of these classic turtles for 21.99. And remember tomorrow is the last day to get the regular nick figures 2 for $16

HaHa ... 2 for $16 ... I paid that for each of my 9. Im not complaining, as there was no postage, and I got them straight out of the case, which was kinda cool.
waiting for the van to arrive, and I am sure I will pick up the play set!!!

I got back into a turtle hype way before the new series. I had a friend get a bunch of stuff state side, and it was all cheap. The stuff I got here was cheap. I looked today, and even here, stuff has doubled and trebled in price!! Hype... You gotta luv it.

Back