TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell you how much I'd love to see Shredder, Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady get the classic treatment. That would be a dream come true since I was a kid :lol

I can't tell you how much I'd love to see Shredder, Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady get the classic treatment. That would be a dream come true since I was a kid :lol

+1 :D

and don't forget Master Splinter! Would love to have a fully articulated Splinter to battle a fully articulated Shredder!

and don't forget Master Splinter! Would love to have a fully articulated Splinter to battle a fully articulated Shredder!

and April and the turtle van! :goodpost:

toys r us in Canada has the regular Nick Turtles priced 2 for $16. but only the $10 turtles not the larger talking turtles or the 11" turtles.

And the Turtle Blimp!

blimp2-front.jpg

Never had those (van & blimp) when I was a kid. Sure would love to have them now in the classics line.

I only had these to play. :)

images

29272593.jpg

4028889607_b68f0d1c8b.jpg

Still wishing for NECA to get the chance to release these guys. They look so good.

NECA-Shredder.jpg

Classics, I have three boxes on the way from the states, thanks to the tireless work on eBay of a friend over there. Including my favorites from the90s.. The Trek Turtles. I have here, the first set of Universal Monster Turtles which are totally cool.

Anyway, today I took a $5 taxi ride into town, as a store had some Nick Turtles in. Well, as it turns out he only got one case, but had only recently opened it... And it had all of the first set of 9 in there, so I grabbed a set. Ok, after reading the price of Canadian TRU, it wasn't a good deal. These were $15 each. But, that's the uk Forbidden Planet and Amazon price (which I expected to pay) and I got the whole set, so I'm not complaint. More a case of :yess: gottem.

and April and the turtle van! :goodpost:

Yes, them too. But I figure if they continue the line, they'd probably do another 4 figure wave again. Its probably wishful thinking getting a solid villian wave, but maybe they could fill out the case with more releases of the same 4 turtles? As much as Splinter and April would be cool, they take a backseat to B&R, Shedder, and Krang IMO.

It is a shame that NECA never did get to release that Shredder. But to be honest, the toon Shredder is what I've most wanted to see done justice for years. Thats where my Turtle love came from.

I've been giving the Classics a thought.
First off, they are amazing. Great articulation, solid, good looking figures. Released as a wave to preempt the Nick Turtles. My first thoughts were that'd be all we get. Recently, I'm not so sure. We may have each new full wave preceded by a classic set. SDCC 2013 will tell me thinks.
In mean time, I'v unbagged the Turtles from today.

First, the main dudes...

And the supporting cast...

And I so want to rip these open and put them on display somewhere... :panic:

Yea this episode has sold me on this show. the fighting is just to perfect lol

And, sorry to go off topic, but we've actually met. When you used to work at (or did you run it) the Earth over by Queen City Comics. I used to post on he-man.org as man-with-arms. I'll have to get your autograph next time I see you. hahaha!!

Man-With-Arms!!!! I totally remember you! Nice to see a familiar face on here! ;)

Sallah

When do you guys think the ooze will hit stores, I hope there making it cause its kinda important to the playset.

I can find just about every other new toy out there, but no Metal Heads anywhere. Is this gonna be one of those impossible to find figures? Or is it going to be super available later?

Back