TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found these pics on this website https://kastorskorner.com/wp/2012/08/16/tmnt-classics-are-pretty-close-to-perfect/#more-4583. These are great pics of how bodacious the Classics figures are.

TMNTC06.jpg

TMNTC04.jpg

TMNTC03.jpg

TMNTC02.jpg

TMNTC01.jpg

TMNTC00.jpg

What was the retail price on the classics??

I really want these, trying to figure out how bad I'll get ripped on eBay.

Around 17-18$.

But I think they are drying up now and the prices are starting to go up (they go for about 30$ish now). Better hurry and get this before they reach $50 each man :panic:

Thanks for the picture highlander. :hi5:

For anyone who missed the first episodes they're on the Nick site. I need to track down the second episode, missed it. :(

The uk releases are December 1st at 15.99 uk pound each.
Available online through forbiddenplanet.co.uk or amazon.co.uk

Well, i completed both sets of TMNT, just need Metal Head and i'm done until a decent Shredder comes out.

bdr7g2.jpg

3500w0y.jpg

Said it before - these guys are great. True classics, like the classic that Leo came accroos this morning. He just had to try it out!!

Well, i completed both sets of TMNT, just need Metal Head and i'm done until a decent Shredder comes out.

bdr7g2.jpg

3500w0y.jpg

Nice lighting effects on those pics and congrats, these are great figures. I still have'nt caught an episode of the new show yet, really gotta:slap

jeez im loving this show and all these figures. its awesome to be a a turtle fan.

That was so cool. I am so enjoying this new show. The laughs come as fast as their fights. Looking forward to having the toys on display.

Check this out :panic: I'm subbed to him on youtube , i think he's a member here too :panic:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt_DCljQYSc&feature=g-u-u[/ame]

That is an awesomely realistic take of a ninja turtle, the sculpting is fantastic and the paint is too. Yeah it is ugly but that likely what cross of a human an a turtle would look like:panic:

Great find Ecko:clap

I decided to pick up the "Classic Collection" when I turned to the 'bay and saw that they were selling complete Neca sets for $60.00. I knew it was too good to be true as I decided to do some research and discovered they were bootlegs and I immediately cancelled them. That would have been such a killer display with the originals next to the '80's. It's pretty much the reason why I picked up the classics. Now I'm debating if I should return them (Classics)as I recently purchased them today. The kid in me wants to keep them because all I ever had was Michael Angelo. I was curious if anyone knew if they were going to continue the classics line and/or are they planning to give the 2K3 Turtles a similar treatment?(My fave iteration as far as design goes.) Or re-issue the Neca to capitalize on the current resurgence?:pray:

Last edited:
I would guesstimate that these classics are alone off set to catch the interest of original collectors.
Playmates must concentrate on the new line, which in my opinion is shaping up rather well. 12 releases to date.

I decided to pick up the "Classic Collection" when I turned to the 'bay and saw that they were selling complete Neca sets for $60.00. I knew it was too good to be true as I decided to do some research and discovered they were bootlegs and I immediately cancelled them. That would have been such a killer display with the originals next to the '80's. It's pretty much the reason why I picked up the classics. Now I'm debating if I should return them (Classics)as I recently purchased them today. The kid in me wants to keep them because all I ever had was Michael Angelo. I was curious if anyone knew if they were going to continue the classics line and/or are they planning to give the 2K3 Turtles a similar treatment?(My fave iteration as far as design goes.) Or re-issue the Neca to capitalize on the current resurgence?:pray:

I thought those neca figures were the re-releases. So they were the barebones set, no extra weapons or street base.:dunno

Yea, i swear i saw those Neca single packed reissues in cylindrical packaging at Mind Games here in Canada years ago.

Back