TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1:6 Henson Workshop suits?

tmnt1990_0-e1464834810256.jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-the-movie-publicity-shot-judith-hoag.jpg

EhQeu5fXkAENoPo

d2c097b9eab3d98ac68f4105ee6b7ebb85-29-ninjaturtles.h473.w710.jpg

Did anyone ever make fully articulated 1:6 full rubber suit figures , based on the 90s films?
And a matching Splinter with fur exterior, articulated tail, etc.?

1ff.gif

Would love a set to pair with 1:6 Power Rangers
a9ef1b8ab1c1486ee611faa5ea9bdf51.png

342813-229658592-10158179630107344-8921554278643328392-n.jpg

356540-8B81487A-9064-4D41-BB7C-B05D7895C3E0.jpeg

If they can pull of these rubbery yet still poseable monstrosities at 1:6
Seems like the Henson 90s era Turtles suits should be doable at 1:6.

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-writer-wants-franchise-to-retur_273n.jpg

Last edited:
Hot toys won’t do it sadly. They don’t branch out like they use to
I love MCU and so on, a little less than I used to, but Hot Toys need to expand a little again. I agree, they do nothing like they used to.

I am always glad for a 3rd party market, to finish a collection or to even push hot toys.

I love the NECA Turtles, but that will soon end. I suspect NECA will do what if characters eventually in there TMNT universe. It's too much of a cash grab I think.

I love MCU and so on, a little less than I used to, but Hot Toys need to expand a little again. I agree, they do nothing like they used to.

I am always glad for a 3rd party market, to finish a collection or to even push hot toys.

I love the NECA Turtles, but that will soon end. I suspect NECA will do what if characters eventually in there TMNT universe. It's too much of a cash grab I think.
Yea the neca tmnt line has run its course for me. To many side characters I don’t care about and movies I don’t want to collect from. I was hoping they’d do new headsculpts for the turtles in 1/4th and give them angry expressions but eh. Mirage turtles look ok but I want the colored bandanna.

But hot toys . Yea they are too busy with Disney to care about the turtles. Hopefully threezero or some company pics them up.

I remember there were whispers of sh figuarts making the 90s turtles but I guess that was fake. Oh well. We shall see. Bring in this hobby has taught me to be patient. The thing you want will eventually come.

Prime 1 was ugly tbh. They could have been better. They also didn’t get the faces right the first time.

Tbh I think most of the figures since the 80s were a mix of mirage and cartoon

Those look kinda weird, not liking them especially for $400!! Easy pass at that price. And with all those bloated accessories, how did they not include a set of comic accurate alternate heads (all with red head bands).

Maybe if they had a much cheaper non deluxe set of just the 4 turtles and their weapons I'd be a little more interested. All that extra stuff would never leave the box.

The new Neca comic line looks much better to me. Those I am looking forward too.

neca new comic turtles.jpg

I actually wish those had colored bandannas on the neca . I know over time mirage adopted the colored bandannas with the long tails at one point

I actually prefer these to the Neca mirage offering which are pretty limited in articulation if you aren’t a boxed figure collector. It looks like you can get some comic accurate poses and they veer close enough for me to the original Eastman and Laird issue 1 design with some cartoon concessions which I also loved as a kid

Back