TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you guys think is the most superior TMNT figure on the market?
I think you'll get a million answers but personally for me it's the DreamEx mostly because they're in 1/6 scale.

choose.png

What do you guys think is the most superior TMNT figure on the market?
I’m biased but I think the 1/4th 90s turtles are the best. I love the detail and shelf presentation. Then the 1/4th toon turtles look great too. They keep raising the bar so I can’t choose a definitive turtle figure that represents cartoon and comic

Wow! Here I am thinking the Mezco figures looked great, these just shat all over it 😂
Yeah they're stupidly awesome, comes with alternate heads and honestly one of the few 1/6 scale figures you can actually pose and play without worrying anything would break. What's not to like is the aftermarket prices because DreamEx lost their license to produce these halfway through the run, resulting in absolutely atrocious prices.

Received the SOTO 2-packs today...and they gave me 2 lots of Leo and Raph instead of a Donnie and Mikey. ******* NECA!

20230111_160024.jpg

One Leo has a messed up bandana as well. Guess which one is going back?

20230111_160211.jpg

I like the NECA cartoon turtles. I've got the Turtle Wagon preordered which.will complete my TMNT collection... until the new Mirage comics figures come out!
I’m so new into collecting anything TMNT except from when I was like 7 or 8 lol. I just recently found out about the mirage comics too and now I feel like I’m obsessed with the turtles! 😂

I’m so new into collecting anything TMNT except from when I was like 7 or 8 lol. I just recently found out about the mirage comics too and now I feel like I’m obsessed with the turtles! 😂
I got into the Turtles when the original cartoon came out when I was a kid, so these are my turtles.

I did get into the Mirage comics (reprints) when I was a teenager in the mid-90s, and always preferred the turtles as drawn a little later (like the incoming Mirage Comics figures) compared to the first appearance gangly look (which I do like still).

I got into the Turtles when the original cartoon came out when I was a kid, so these are my turtles.

I did get into the Mirage comics (reprints) when I was a teenager in the mid-90s, and always preferred the turtles as drawn a little later (like the incoming Mirage Comics figures) compared to the first appearance gangly look (which I do like still).
Nice bro, I’m only 26 so the OG turtles for me were the live action movies that came out in the 90s. Other than some old toys I had growing up I never knew l much about the turtles other than the basics tbh. I only found out about the mirage comics till maybe 2 weeks ago and boy am I happy I found about it now, I’m already $550 AUD deep because of the new Mezco figures and I just purchased the Vol 1 TMNT compendium hardcover comic which also cost an arm and a leg too 💀

Nice bro, I’m only 26 so the OG turtles for me were the live action movies that came out in the 90s. Other than some old toys I had growing up I never knew l much about the turtles other than the basics tbh. I only found out about the mirage comics till maybe 2 weeks ago and boy am I happy I found about it now, I’m already $550 AUD deep because of the new Mezco figures and I just purchased the Vol 1 TMNT compendium hardcover comic which also cost an arm and a leg too 💀
I'm a little older at 43, but it's great to hear you're getting into the good stuff!
I do really like the Mezco figures, but I'm holding out for the NECA Mirage ones, even though the Mezco ones will indubitably be of higher quality.

I like the NECA cartoon turtles. I've got the Turtle Wagon preordered which.will complete my TMNT collection... until the new Mirage comics figures come out!
I have so many pre-orders that I completely forgot about the Turtle Wagon. That would have been one heck of a surprise in the mail.

Is that still slated for Q1?

I have so many pre-orders that I completely forgot about the Turtle Wagon. That would have been one heck of a surprise in the mail.

Is that still slated for Q1?
The Turtle Wagon is going to be awesome!

Yeah, my latest email update from NECA says it is due Q1 2023, so hopefully that's still the case.

Back