TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mezco Turtles 4 pack - $400 https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-tmnt

x800-14039.Jpg
I like these, The body style calls back to their original appearance in the comics. :rock

Not sure about the "new style" comic ones at the bottom right of the poster (probably summer 2023?) but the ones
at the top are the original releases from many years ago.

None of those (color or black and white) are being re-released as far as I have heard.
The point of putting them on there was showing all figures in the complete collection from
when NECA started releasing turtles.

Yeah I'm really liking the Mezo set, but they ring in at about $600 AUD so that's a pass from me. It's gone beyond a point I can justify these sort of prices for this stuff.

The ones in the upper left are their original releases. You can find KOs of them for a reasonable price, but that's it. Originals go for $150-200 each. No word on the new ones on the bottom right.

Yea 400 dollars is alot. 250 would have been better .

Mezco would never be that cheap. They put a lot in there and they designed 4 unique bodies for what it's worth, but I kind of think that's unnecessary. Their promo images are photoshopped to hell and doesn't help them.

The Mezco set will help cap off my TMNT collection. I have the SHFs, various NECA, and now I can finish with these. I can't wait for them to come out in 2030.
2030 is very optimistic. I'm thinking 2034 in time for the TMNT 50th anniversary at best.

I'd love it if Neca did these variations.

93653-1-5a4e89ed2e58b.jpg

Why about the Super 7 TMNT?

It's a little overpriced but the figures are essentially Playmates line but with a modern twist.

They also include the an extra accessory set that resembles the old Playmates line (the wooden style).

Honestly the new Mezco TMNT set is too good to pass on in my opinion. I don’t want to regret not purchasing this one once the pre orders sell out. $400 USD does sound a little crazy, especially since I’m from Australia and that come converts over to almost $600 AUD but when you really think about it, it’s $100 per turtle with a ton of accessories

The Mezco ones do look good, but not at that price point. $60 per figure swallows easier than $100 for super7 size figures. And even then, a lot of the s7 figures end up being clearanced.

Why about the Super 7 TMNT?

It's a little overpriced but the figures are essentially Playmates line but with a modern twist.

They also include the an extra accessory set that resembles the old Playmates line (the wooden style).
I know what you mean. I prefer these 87 cartoon style sculpts though and thought the playmates colours was a nice touch.

The Mezco ones do look good, but not at that price point. $60 per figure swallows easier than $100 for super7 size figures. And even then, a lot of the s7 figures end up being clearanced.
The only problem with the super7 figures is that I heard a lot of people ended up having loose leg joints eventually which is pretty disappointing since it’s still not that cheap of a figure

Back