TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eb2f9284-768e-40ec-b9c4-65aa64bab9c6-jpeg.29051636

b00859c6-2e14-42dd-a986-1f4bd690dcf1-jpeg.29051635

That's pretty awesome! So we've got Samurai Leo and Krang so far for the wave. Can't wait to see what else!

You?re assuming this will continue?

I hope it continues.

The pattern in terms of timing has not been predictable but we have been able to buy many of the difficult to get retail figures direct from NECA eventually.

Wonder why they never put up casey and april toon sets on neca store.

Hopefully they plan to make a new April that is taller and put her on-line instead. Maybe pair her with a re-release of Casey. It is weird for him not to be on-line yet. I really do have hope for a new April though.

Dang... Super 7 is really tempting me with their latest offerings. I already collect so many things though...[emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great... I went all in on Super7 TMNT. I think once I have these figures in hand, I will be glad I did.

I did not go all in but am cherry picking some of the Ultimates. I wonder what kind of contract they have with Playmates Super7 has to make this happen?

I did not go all in but am cherry picking some of the Ultimates. I wonder what kind of contract they have with Playmates Super7 has to make this happen?

I am curious about this as well. I reluctantly passed on the Super7 Ultimate MOTU line due to finances at the time He-Man and Skeletor released. I literally cancelled my preorders. I ended up not regretting that so much due to the release of the MOTU Origins line from Mattel. I was hesitant about jumping on these TMNT Ultimates for many reasons; one of which was the possibility Playmates release fully articulated versions of the original figures like Mattel is doing. But nah... Playmates sucks.

So if I want a raincoat it’s going to cost me an extra $70? The regular edition is already almost $50 with shipping- I love this line and I LOVE that we are getting an April and that Hoag was part of it but c’mon......

So if I want a raincoat it’s going to cost me an extra $70? The regular edition is already almost $50 with shipping- I love this line and I LOVE that we are getting an April and that Hoag was part of it but c’mon......

Yeah it's kind of a huge jump, but I want anything for this movie so I got it. I assume it'll actually be signed by her. For $70 I'm expecting some real fancy packaging too.

I just looked and it's sold out already.

To me offering her signature on something to those who want it is one thing. Offering the signature along with the raincoat as a bonus for that much more, which is an accessory they know a lot of people will want is somewhat weak on NECA’s part. Luckily I don’t feel the raincoat is an entirely necessary accessory so I’ll get the Ultimate Edition and be content, but it is a tad irritating.

Dang... Super 7 is really tempting me with their latest offerings. I already collect so many things though...[emoji51]

Yeah I kinda fell for them as well. I picked up Leonardo from my local store. Having trouble finding a reasonable priced Raph though

Has anyone had any luck with Neca sending placement parts for figures not bought directly through them?

I went to finally open my Walmart 2 pack but noticed one of Mikey's eyes looks like s***. Paint completely scratched off the middle of the eye. It's a sealed set so this is clearly a Neca QC issue.
4fc8bbe17bc42298827821e52afb8e63.jpg

Back