TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully April will be a preorder scenario on their site if not a widescale release. I can accept not getting Danny but it'd sure be nice to have April.

luckily i don't need April so i won't have to cope with neca's distributional nacizm and scalpers prices.

I didn’t realize that was the outfit she was wearing in the film . I thought when she was at the farm, she wore pants

Neca Pizza Monster

https://thenecastore.com/collections/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-cartoon-7-scale-action-figure-ultimate-pizza-monster

PizzaMonster1_1024x1024.jpg

PizzaMonster2_1024x1024.jpg

PizzaMonster3_1024x1024.jpg

They should do something along the lines that if you buy every figure on Fridays, you unlock the ability to buy the Turtles in Disguise 4-pack exclusive on NECA’s site. It would be some kind of reward system for loyal NECA Collectors.

They should do something along the lines that if you buy every figure on Fridays, you unlock the ability to buy the Turtles in Disguise 4-pack exclusive on NECA’s site. It would be some kind of reward system for loyal NECA Collectors.

But I got the Rat King set in stores already. Some got him and the rodney set in stores.

And once again I get the meaningless update shipping email..saying the same crap about the accessory set , two packs, shipping soon and yada, yada,

Hey NECA why not send me a tracking number before you send me these redundant email updates instead :pfft:

Pffft don?t care about loyalty since all their figures literally sell off the shelves scalpers or not!!!
Luckily for us they are going somewhat forward with these neca store releases [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] at the end of the day we still get screwed over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m just saying back in my day if I cut out ten Proofs of purchase on 10 Pop Tarts boxes and paid postage, I could send in for special Pop Tart mittens that would allow me to not have to wait 2 seconds to cool off and grab the Pop Tarts immediately after popping from the toaster. I showed them my dedication and was justly rewarded. To this day, I remain loyal to the Pop Tart brand. Me and NECA, on the other hand, have been on the rocks.

I'm still waiting for neca to ship my Triceraton & Roadkill I preordered last October, I could have got it locally (AUS) a month ago but can't cancel my neca order unfortunately.

So there were three Pizza Monsters in the show, but Neca is limiting the purchase to two...[emoji58]

reward system for loyal neca collectors is "we're cancelling sells to to your country".

So there were three Pizza Monsters in the show, but Neca is limiting the purchase to two...[emoji58]

I'm not worried about it. They are likely trying to make sure there is enough to go around but still appease collectors who open one and keep one sealed. I can imagine they will have a 3 pack rereleased with slightly different paint apps, colours, or accessories.

Hopefully April will be a preorder scenario on their site if not a widescale release. I can accept not getting Danny but it'd sure be nice to have April.

I thought one of the conditions Judith gave for her likeness was that NECA had to make the figure readily available to fans - presumably that be made-to-preodrer scenario at NECA, and perhaps also distribution at stores too.

I might be misremembering this but I thought that's what I heard Judith say in a prior video or other outlets reporting.

I thought one of the conditions Judith gave for her likeness was that NECA had to make the figure readily available to fans - presumably that be made-to-preodrer scenario at NECA, and perhaps also distribution at stores too.

I might be misremembering this but I thought that's what I heard Judith say in a prior video or other outlets reporting.

If that’s the case, she should have played hardball and make them promise to make ALL their figures readily available to fans.

Back