TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna wait till next week to save on shipping if I want anything from week 2 reveals.

Does NECA charge a flat rate shipping no matter how many figures are purchased?

Thanks for the reminder that Week #1 figures will be available for 10-days (until next Sunday) - I'll wait until Week #2 and save on shipping.

I have never seen TMNT NECA out in the wild prior to the pandemic and I have cut down my trips to stores during the past year - so I am glad NECA are making these easily available for made to order.

I thought one of the conditions Judith gave for her likeness was that NECA had to make the figure readily available to fans - presumably that be made-to-preodrer scenario at NECA, and perhaps also distribution at stores too.

I might be misremembering this but I thought that's what I heard Judith say in a prior video or other outlets reporting.

You are correct. She did mention that in a previous video about her figure being readily available for the fans.

Does NECA charge a flat rate shipping no matter how many figures are purchased?

Thanks for the reminder that Week #1 figures will be available for 10-days (until next Sunday) - I'll wait until Week #2 and save on shipping.

I have never seen TMNT NECA out in the wild prior to the pandemic and I have cut down my trips to stores during the past year - so I am glad NECA are making these easily available for made to order.

For some reason my brain didn't compute the 10 day thing and I placed my order for week 1. I guess I will combine weeks 2 and 3 to hopefully save some shipping costs.

For some reason my brain didn't compute the 10 day thing and I placed my order for week 1. I guess I will combine weeks 2 and 3 to hopefully save some shipping costs.

The Facebook post mentioned the 10 day window but I do not believe the NECA store mentions it for some reason.

But one way or the other, NECA has us placing at least 2 orders even if we combine shipping since all 3 weeks do not overlap.

Another Judith Hoag April update video went up just a bit ago. Mainly touches on sculpt work and articulation. Showed some painted teaser images. They did show her Channel 3 microphone as another accessory in addition to the purse.

Any chance that she will be one of the Friday preorders or are they only doing cartoon items?
I think it would kind of make sense to have the last report having her tell us that we can pre-order. Who knows if that’s actually the plan or not though. I think currently the Friday pre-orders are for the cartoon line.

Another Judith Hoag April update video went up just a bit ago. Mainly touches on sculpt work and articulation. Showed some painted teaser images. They did show her Channel 3 microphone as another accessory in addition to the purse.

Ey3QwtEWYAcdHKQ

Ey3QwtGXAAIpJQL

Ey3QwtrXAAEUYwR

It may just be the head to put on the existing Casey Jones figure.
I doubt that NECA is going to just release the sculpt when they can re-use the existing figure and sell it to people who missed out plus those who want the unmasked sculpt.

So I recently got back in to TMNT comics and started looking for some toys to get. Wow, terrible timing.

The movie and cartoon figs look great, but looks like they are impossible to find. I see Super7 has some coming out, but after their MOTU line I am hesitant. I am getting the retro set coming out later.

Also looking at 1/6 scale and looks those are hell and gone too, with Mondo and DREAMEX. DREAMEX looks great and BBTS shows Leo and Donnie as a sold out pre-order for this year. But it also looks like those came out years ago? Are there any other 1/6 lines on the way?

The 1/4 movie figs look great and a good price point, but I don't have anything 1/4 in my collection.

So, any recommendations where to start?

So I recently got back in to TMNT comics and started looking for some toys to get. Wow, terrible timing.

The movie and cartoon figs look great, but looks like they are impossible to find. I see Super7 has some coming out, but after their MOTU line I am hesitant. I am getting the retro set coming out later.

Also looking at 1/6 scale and looks those are hell and gone too, with Mondo and DREAMEX. DREAMEX looks great and BBTS shows Leo and Donnie as a sold out pre-order for this year. But it also looks like those came out years ago? Are there any other 1/6 lines on the way?

The 1/4 movie figs look great and a good price point, but I don't have anything 1/4 in my collection.

Honestly, if you do want to get into it I'd say start on ebay with vintage figures. Neca have QC issues and are impossible to find. Super7 seem good but a lot more expensive. Dreamex line was amazing but they lost their license and aren't making new figures. They're also hard to find as well at reasonable prices.

Which version of the comics are you reading? If it’s the original Eastman/Laird comics, I can also throw in a recommendation of the 1:6 Mondo figures. I have to say it’s a mixed recommendation because the quality differs between the figures as they were developed/improved separately over time so the later ones are better. However, I think overall they are pretty great with an option to switch out between different colored bandanas and all-red colored bandannas. They also have pretty cool accessories to the comics. It might take some time but you can save up and find each for a good price every now and then.

67F38324-38F3-4AC8-9A32-63A738225B0F.jpeg

I'm sure there will be a Casey and Raph 2 pack and a Casey and Don with straw hat set.
Either a set with one of the Turtles or maybe with April. To me characters like Casey and April make more sense paired with a Turtle because that pomakes a set more marketable to a casual buyer. Unless they?ll be online only.

Back