TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've 100% been working with the actress to get that figure out, so it's definitely coming. They've been revealing so much lately I'm sure it's coming soon.

Sorry, I just mean announcements today in general. Social media is full of annoying April Fools crap today. April figure is certain.

341469bd6eb12d518044e6ad4ade9500.jpg

Still available if anyone needs them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen the movie figures in Los Angeles? In general seems like LA is Target dominant so getting to a Walmart is a pain, and brickseek sucks for finding them.

I have an sealed Tokka and Razar 2 pack for sale still in shipping box if anyone is interested. Pm me if interested.
1f93b5f704ea041d74f838acb38912b8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So NECA's AFD post yesterday was quite the kick to the collector's nuts, posting that the Turtles in disguise 4 pack was an ebay exclusive and limited to 1000. I mean I get that it's a joke but it just seems tone deaf to joke about what has been the biggest issue plaguing your line and pissing off collectors. Whatever.

Well, hopefully they make up for that joke by announcing a pre-order window opportunity with a high quantity count.

So NECA's AFD post yesterday was quite the kick to the collector's nuts, posting that the Turtles in disguise 4 pack was an ebay exclusive and limited to 1000. I mean I get that it's a joke but it just seems tone deaf to joke about what has been the biggest issue plaguing your line and pissing off collectors. Whatever.

It does seem like NECA, or at least Randy, think that their products are easily accessible and that collectors are just whiny and impatient when they don't find stuff, they don't seem to take it serious that Target and Walmart as a whole are not coming through in all territories. Scaling isn't even necessarily the issue, so many stores aren't even putting out product.

I don't know why Walmart can't sell their stuff on their site, but at least Target has from time to time.

This is true. Neca is very tone def. Their distribution model is extremely flawed. They are all about making great product but they have fallen into the trap of being slaves to the brick and mortar retail game. That model is garbage when it comes to collector lines. The problem is, the retailers will buy a **** ton of product...relatively. A **** ton for a small company like Neca. Unfortunately, they don't buy enough product to adequately stock all their stores so distribution is shotty and collectors lose out or have to go to the secondary market. And Neca doesn't care cause they have their check already.

The sales model works for them cause they get all their money from one or two sources and on to the next figures. The direct to market/online retailer model that is used by Super 7, Mezco and Hot Toys is the most friendly to collectors but maybe not as convenient as the old sales model. I think the former model is the future of adult collectibles.

How long has it been since the turtles were first released? I go to a Walmart at least twice a week, usually a different one each time and just this week I finally found Mikey and Raph. That alone shows distribution is absolute garbage, either on Neca's end or Walmart's. Maybe both.

Finding supposedly mass produced toys should not be like a needle in a haystack.

How long has it been since the turtles were first released? I go to a Walmart at least twice a week, usually a different one each time and just this week I finally found Mikey and Raph. That alone shows distribution is absolute garbage, either on Neca's end or Walmart's. Maybe both.

Finding supposedly mass produced toys should not be like a needle in a haystack.

And because distribution is bad, it makes way for scalpers or store employees to grab all of them and then ebay them. I'm convinced this is/was Randy's goal this whole time. Have a hot commodity and only give the fanbase a taste of it.

To be honest, I actually think distribution to the stores are probably pretty good meaning that a lot of stores probably do get a good stock but the employees “reserve” a lot of the stock for themselves for selling them off. I think this would be remedied by offering it directly through NECA’s site. I know the shipping price is a pain but it beats paying double to some reseller.

If anyone can help me out with Mikey, Ralph, and Don from the 90s movies, please let me know! I was able to find a single Leo this weekend.

Kinda cool- Judith Hoag is doing a month long behind the scenes look on the making of her April action figure. The first video is on Facebook, and presumably NECA?s other social media accounts too.

Kinda cool- Judith Hoag is doing a month long behind the scenes look on the making of her April action figure. The first video is on Facebook, and presumably NECA?s other social media accounts too.

Some shots of the new April figure.

EyT5LH8XEAI_Sax

EyT5LH6WEAE1DH8

EyT5LH0XIAMTEto

Gonna be a figure that?ll be hard to find. But damn neca isn?t holding back on the first movie. I never thought in a million years we?d get high quality 90s movie figures. Thought those cheap abominations playmates released back in 2014 was as good as it was gonna get

Back