TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would assume like John Conner a few years ago, the re-release won't come with the bike.
I betcha he'll be released with scooter later in the same two-pack at Walfart as the package itself is seperately made in the SDCC pizza box. The SDCC is mostly unnecessary swag that we would be paying extra for. The Keno/scooter set has it's own package. Neca knows what they are doing. You'll see.

I betcha he'll be released with scooter later in the same two-pack at Walfart as the package itself is seperately made in the SDCC pizza box. The SDCC is mostly unnecessary swag that we would be paying extra for. The Keno/scooter set has it's own package. Neca knows what they are doing. You'll see.
They way they released John was to pack him in with Sarah, so if you already had her you had to buy a second one. Maybe they'll do it with the bike since it's a big piece and easy way to make more money but no guarantees. I'm going to the Con so I'm just going to bite the bullet and get it there.

I am guessing they will not let us know anything about a general release until well after after SDCC

They probably won't say anything until it shows up in stores lol.

Totally forgot about the NECA TMNT III set going up today. It sold out of course. Maybe I’ll try tomorrow or Friday. I guess if I don’t get it and have to wait for retail it’s whatever.

Surprised I actually managed to get an order in for the Turtles. NECA was wise to add those variant TMNT 1 heads. This might well have been a pass otherwise.

Passing on Keno.

Scored on that TMNT III set as well. I’m sure it would be relatively easy considering the movie’s lack of fondness with the fandom. Even with the extra headsculpts, I still dont think it’ll have the resale value of its predecessor. I’m just glad the 4-pack trilogy is nearly complete. I think all I’m waiting for now is perhaps a Paige Turco April 2-pack from “Secret of the Ooze” and a Schwing! April from Part III.

Scored on that TMNT III set as well. I’m sure it would be relatively easy considering the movie’s lack of fondness with the fandom. Even with the extra headsculpts, I still dont think it’ll have the resale value of its predecessor. I’m just glad the 4-pack trilogy is nearly complete. I think all I’m waiting for now is perhaps a Paige Turco April 2-pack from “Secret of the Ooze” and a Schwing! April from Part III.
It sold out in less than a minute so there's obviously a demand. I'll be trying again to get a set tonight.

Got Keno. That was the one I more wanted since who knows if the retail version will include the scooter. I’ll get the TMNT III Turtles when they hit retail.

I was able to score the TMNT III pack as well. So now I have all 3 movie packs.

The pack has not sold out yet as they sold out fast the previous 2 days. Still available on the Neca store for anyone who wants it

Back