TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the Turtles 4pk yesterday at the Emeyville/ Oakland Target for $165 total. Left one there. I was so shocked to see it, I don’t even remember what else was there other than the Splinter.

what do you guys think about the bst figures esp casey and footie? i find liking the casey color but dont want to invest in another line if they dont scale with neca.

what do you guys think about the bst figures esp casey and footie? i find liking the casey color but dont want to invest in another line if they dont scale with neca.

They're basically 4" figures and won't scale at all with NECA.

IMG_1335.jpeg

It’s honestly been so long since I’ve even seen the third Turtles movie. We had them all on VHS when I was a kid. I feel like I maybe only watched the tape of the third one once or twice whereas I watched the other two numerous times.

I don’t even remember much of the movie beyond the basic premise. I know it’s pretty widely recognized as being not good but maybe I’ll watch it again.

The figures do look cool. I’d actually be more inclined to get them compared to the figures from The Secret of the Ooze just for the fact that they have unique looks.

I don't even think I ever saw the 3rd movie... :lol

The only movie figure I own and wanted is Leo from the 1st movie. From the initial figures I think when they were Gamestop exclusives. Good luck to those that want these to complete their movie trio sets of Turtles.

Still a shame that the original movie is still the best looking Turtles we've ever gotten in live action format. Never saw those last 2 Bay movies, and don't think I ever will.

Back