TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good advice. If the van is hitting stores, supposedly this weekend, I'll check it out at both times, when they open and close. Hopefully I'll get lucky with something.
I’m Speechless, I drove like 15min before closing, i see a monumental pallet next to the toy section, i find a TMNT Box of the versus sets, i head over to the other side, spot another TMNT shipper box with the wording “party Wagon” I lose it, I’m taking it as is, some lady down the aisle was like
“sir you can’t open boxes”
ME “ can you open it please?“
“sorry you are gonna have to wait till we get there”
ME “Can i it buy like this???”
“The whole box? Sure, whatever”
She thought about it for like 5 seconds and was like fine whatever lololol

I sprinted so fast to the cashiers but the line was long AF, once i checked out i kept getting errors about how the item was not in stock and they were like ”you have to open the box” i’m like sure give me scissors, scanned it and got another error that it needed approval, OMMGG hahaha so many hurdles but finally got the only one they got, this is the 3rd time i bought this van, but definitely taking care of this one for sure, the box is immaculate, the retro packaging is more gorgeous than the “25th anniversary and the toys r us exlclusive re Issue box”

I wish you the best of luck. BTW brickseek and the website never updated their inventory.

Be on the look out for those little Fuschia lettering pink boxes with their words all over it

Attachments

• 4E92533A-02CA-4AF9-B25B-C75E2E702D1E.jpeg
    4E92533A-02CA-4AF9-B25B-C75E2E702D1E.jpeg
    355.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 3640267D-2DEB-4167-9ADF-7021A5A400A0.jpeg
    3640267D-2DEB-4167-9ADF-7021A5A400A0.jpeg
    224.5 KB · Views: 119
  • B4623A4C-3766-4D17-BDFD-16550274F442.jpeg
    B4623A4C-3766-4D17-BDFD-16550274F442.jpeg
    266.1 KB · Views: 120
  • AFC9F616-1F36-4F76-87C6-17BD43ED1EE8.jpeg
    AFC9F616-1F36-4F76-87C6-17BD43ED1EE8.jpeg
    223.3 KB · Views: 127
  • BA2DA5A9-745D-4DF2-9249-44E7862B2074.jpeg
    BA2DA5A9-745D-4DF2-9249-44E7862B2074.jpeg
    316.6 KB · Views: 119
I’m Speechless, I drove like 15min before closing, i see a monumental pallet next to the toy section, i find a TMNT Box of the versus sets, i head over to the other side, spot another TMNT shipper box with the wording “party Wagon” I lose it, I’m taking it as is, some lady down the aisle was like
“sir you can’t open boxes”
ME “ can you open it please?“
“sorry you are gonna have to wait till we get there”
ME “Can i it buy like this???”
“The whole box? Sure, whatever”
She thought about it for like 5 seconds and was like fine whatever lololol

I sprinted so fast to the cashiers but the line was long AF, once i checked out i kept getting errors about how the item was not in stock and they were like ”you have to open the box” i’m like sure give me scissors, scanned it and got another error that it needed approval, OMMGG hahaha so many hurdles but finally got the only one they got, this is the 3rd time i bought this van, but definitely taking care of this one for sure, the box is immaculate, the retro packaging is more gorgeous than the “25th anniversary and the toys r us exlclusive re Issue box”

I wish you the best of luck. BTW brickseek and the website never updated their inventory.

Be on the look out for those little Fuschia lettering pink boxes with their words all over it
Congrats man that's awesome. And only 1 box is awful distribution on playmates part.

I stopped by Walmart today, both at opening and just a few minutes ago. While it does look like they re-arranged some stuff, the shelves were bare of everything; tmnt, motu, gi joe, transformers, SW, etc.

Yeah. I mean...who would actually buy those Playmates toys? You’d have to be like...a kid or something. You’d think Playmates were targeting kids with these toys.

:Sarcasm Deactivated:
Meh when I was a kid toy companies put lots of quality and effort into the toys they made. The 03 ninja turtles line is amazing

I saw 2 separate posts on instagram of people seeing more than party wagon in stores on the shelves. Maybe each store is different based on how much they've ordered?

I saw 2 separate posts on instagram of people seeing more than party wagon in stores on the shelves. Maybe each store is different based on how much they've ordered?
My friend told me they got delayed another week or so but your best bet is to literally flag an employee who can use their walmart phone and tell you when their shipments come in, i only noticed my walmart supercenters are stocking them up.

I learned that only 50 party wagons around the south texas region got sent out and other states warehouses sent out close to 150 units for example.

I still have not seen the carded TMNT but I’m also concerned about the Blimp since it’s stated to be released Last month, so I’m on the hunt still, I still go Every day of the week, this is when they stock up for the holidays though.

Last week I got lucky I saw the Leo Vs Rocksteady and Mike vs Bepop and just that party wagon but nothing else, I want that blimp

My friend told me they got delayed another week or so but your best bet is to literally flag an employee who can use their walmart phone and tell you when their shipments come in, i only noticed my walmart supercenters are stocking them up.

I learned that only 50 party wagons around the south texas region got sent out and other states warehouses sent out close to 150 units for example.

I still have not seen the carded TMNT but I’m also concerned about the Blimp since it’s stated to be released Last month, so I’m on the hunt still, I still go Every day of the week, this is when they stock up for the holidays though.

Last week I got lucky I saw the Leo Vs Rocksteady and Mike vs Bepop and just that party wagon but nothing else, I want that blimp
I just want the wagon and the blimp, I don't need or want the figures. If you see multiples of either and can grab me one I'd be much appreciated!

I just want the wagon and the blimp, I don't need or want the figures. If you see multiples of either and can grab me one I'd be much appreciated!
anyone know whether the blimp is a reissue, or just reboxed of the 2010's blimp?

also where were you guys when the party van was reissued many years ago? i am surprised so many of you need the van lol.

anyone know whether the blimp is a reissue, or just reboxed of the 2010's blimp?

also where were you guys when the party van was reissued many years ago? i am surprised so many of you need the van lol.
I wasn't into turtles as much back then. I remember vividly passing on it several times in store.

The blimp will be the 1988 balloon with a remake of the 2012 High Flying Blimp
I wasn't into turtles as much back then. I remember vividly passing on it several times in store.
I had the classic collection van but i gave mine away to a friend thinking it for sure they would reissue back for a “30th” anniversary, that came and went and then boom, I’ll be a on the look out for another one, my store is getting more this weekend.

The same friend I gave my Van to was the one who helped me get the new version.

The blimp has been spotted in Singapore so far

Here’s the classic collection box, i like the new one better

Attachments

• 5E0017CD-552C-48F7-A9A7-9A26EE4EEAF2.jpeg
    5E0017CD-552C-48F7-A9A7-9A26EE4EEAF2.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 44
  • ED4F064C-A146-494C-B9AF-02D989D8BAB0.jpeg
    ED4F064C-A146-494C-B9AF-02D989D8BAB0.jpeg
    189.5 KB · Views: 43
My Walmart had a couple of the Origin of Splinter sets. I didn’t grab one yet. Still thinking about it. Really wish I could find Casey Jones.

Sounds like a Keno figure is coming eventually. Wonder if he’ll be a regular release or maybe a Loot Crate exclusive.

With Keno on the way I feel like most of the movie figures will basically be covered. Aside from Tatsu, and with him NECA wasn’t able to reach the actor for likeness rights.

Unless they decide to do the Paige Turco version of April from the sequels I’m not sure who else is really left. Maybe Vanilla Ice for fun.

Kinda forgot about the character, but someone on Facebook mentioned maybe Professor Perry from The Secret of the Ooze as a possibility. I could kind of see him being made.

I am not kidding when I say we need a Vanilla Ice figure that plays Ninja Rap when the front flap is opened.
That actually would be a good idea. Maybe his box could be the stage.

I am not kidding when I say we need a Vanilla Ice figure that plays Ninja Rap when the front flap is opened.
Yeah I imagine a near broke and out of work Vanilla Ice will probably ask for an obscene load of cash for his likeness rights ..so in another words..if NECA releases anything resembling Ice, it will look nothing like him :lol

Yeah I imagine a near broke and out of work Vanilla Ice will probably ask for an obscene load of cash for his likeness rights ..so in another words..if NECA releases anything resembling Ice, it will look nothing like him :lol
I’m not necessarily a fan, but it doesn’t sound like he’s broke. He’s done some stuff in TV and royalties from his music. Plus it sounds like he has a home that’s pretty valuable if he was hard up for cash.

His current net worth is estimated to be around 12 million dollars according to the internet so it has to be true

Back