TMNT (teenage mutant ninja turtles)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$50 a pc Revoltech collector figures vs. $10 mass market kids toys by Playmates... Yeah. There may be a slight quality dip between the 2. :monkey3
Of course - but what about those 5" Nic TMNT figures?? They're some of the best out there - & they're in the same category; cheap mass market toys. :huh

These new movie figures look rushed & poorly finished, that's the point I was making.

Of course - but what about those 5" Nic TMNT figures?? They're some of the best out there - & they're in the same category; cheap mass market toys. :huh

These new movie figures look rushed & poorly finished, that's the point I was making.

Agreed that they look rushed and poorly finished. Then again, outside of the Turtles themselves from the Nick line, same thing applies. Terrible in-line scale, decent sculpts and terribly dumbed down paint apps.

Those revoltech turtles look absolutely amazing.
Getting them for sure.

Would be great if they made Casey.

Word is there are some high-end Movie based figures coming soon. Not that the most vocal guys in here give a **** about the movie or their designs. :wave

That 11" Leo looks great!

Hopefully there will be something at SDCC...
I love the movie designs personally and would love some nice looking figures of them.

Leo looks like the best of the 11" figures.
I'm considering buying him and trying to spiff it up a little.

Bout time these went up for order. Got two of each. Still loving the Nick Turtles.

Bebop and Rocksteady designs for next season look good.

Ugh...was considering picking up a movie Leo but the figure looks REALLY bad. It's a shame too because the sculpt and detail on the mold that I've seen in reviews looks REALLY good but the paint applications just kill it. I'm sure we'll see some epic custom paint apps though.

Those Revoltech Turtles on the other hand......best figures yet!?

I know right?! Seriously considering picking up two sets for a 'battle' and 'wacky' display or keep a set boxed up. I just hope a local shop around here will offer these babies.

Sweeeet nectar! So glad these showed up at BBTS. I'd love to get 2 sets but I can barely handle one set, lol.

I think my only complaint is the shoulder joint stands out since it's just a ball and not covered but for the amount of articulation we're talking it's all good.

Back