Time Travel question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know if I could do that to myself. Sodomizing me doesn't seem like too much fun when I think about it. In reality, I'd most likely fight and kill myself in a brawl.

Then again, I'd know exactly what I was thinking and be able to counter every move.

Yeah, I'd probably **** me.

If I'm gonna have sex with another version of myself it's buttsex ALL THE WAY!

I don't know if I could do that to myself. Sodomizing me doesn't seem like too much fun when I think about it. In reality, I'd most likely fight and kill myself in a brawl.

Then again, I'd know exactly what I was thinking and be able to counter every move.

Yeah, I'd probably **** me.

I love the internet. :lol

I'd end up in an all out messy brawl and be happier for it.

Drugs and alcohol will only do so much when your younger, might as well ante up and test yourself with your greatest opponent.

When I was a kid I was more interested in stopping time, rather than time travel. I figured I could see naked girls that way. :yess:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY9sBATdA0Q[/ame]

If I'm gonna have sex with another version of myself it's buttsex ALL THE WAY!

Me. Because I just know my other self would be just as selfish so whoever got off first wouldn't want to help the other finish. And that's just infinitely wrong.

i'd travel back in time twice just to watch me have sex with myself. :yess:

tumblr_m48xoibbXV1rpek9c.gif

Back