Tiger Woods 'seriously injured' in car accident

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one of those great "slow news day" stories... who really gives a crap about this stuff? Yet you turn on the TV and every news network is circle jerking over all the possible angles.

Call me when someone gets murdered or something blows up :lol

Would you like to cover the topic of racism you ????ing hypocrite? Just let me know when you're ready for another "I'm a sorry retard thread"

I went back and re-read whatever the hell joke/point I was trying to make and I just can't explain it on what I was trying to say. Admittedly, stupid comment, not the first and won't be the last. I think it may have something to do with the beers I had earlier watching football all day.

Having said that, over-react much?

Anyway, Back to that awesome half black/half asian/half awesome/half who cares golfer Tiger Woods, I'm just starting to see pics of that woman Tiger may or may not have screwed around with, Rachel somthingorother, and DAMN, she's HOT. She's so hot, hot enough to turn Ryan Seacrest straight (apparently she has fooled around with him too).

uchteil_friend2.JPG
uchitel_dorff2.JPG
Rach2_slideshow_604x500.jpg

rachel31.jpeg
image5834328x.jpg
rachel-uchitel.jpg

Edit: still doesn't make up for Tiger thinking with the wrong head and probably giving away half his fortune and kids, but if you're gonna cheat, cheat right.

I strongly suspect that he was leaving abruptly and his wife threw a golf club at the window, thus breaking it, possibly hitting him with it, which caused him to swerve and hit the hydrant. Of course, he left because they were having a fight. That's the way I see it.

We were talking about this at work. IMO, Tiger is an idiot to even think he could get away with cheating. I don't really blame his wife all that much, if she did indeed go berserk. In her mind, and probably the public's view, it makes her like schmuck, so good for her for not putting up with getting cheated on. If that is what happened. Like I said, Tiger just pissed away at least a third to half of his fortune and probably custody of the kids if she decides to leave his ass for cheating on him, all for some brunette strange. It's more respectable to dump his ass and move on than get paid off with a big rock and sit there and take it like Kobe's wife did. Just my opinion of course, and still unknown if Tiger actually did cheat, but signs point to yes at this point.

Anyway, Back to that awesome half black/half asian/half awesome/half who cares golfer Tiger Woods, I'm just starting to see pics of that woman Tiger may or may not have screwed around with, Rachel somthingorother, and DAMN, she's HOT. She's so hot, hot enough to turn Ryan Seacrest straight (apparently she has fooled around with him too).

Can she get any more botox into those lips? She may be hot from the neck down but that face is blah.

This woman he cheats with looks like a sket!..nassty hoe!.

Yuckk!! looks like Xerxes in a wig.
rachel-uchitel.jpg

shes allright, i would think a billionaire could do better. If your gonna cheat, you might as well go all out in the looks department, but for whatever reason most guys that cheat get uglier chicks then their wives. Have you seen Kobe's wife? :whip

The looks part isn't why he's cheating.

Men want a wife to comfort them and raise the kids and they want a HO in the bedroom. In Tiger's case, he has the money for both.:lol

We were talking about this at work. IMO, Tiger is an idiot to even think he could get away with cheating. I don't really blame his wife all that much, if she did indeed go berserk. In her mind, and probably the public's view, it makes her like schmuck, so good for her for not putting up with getting cheated on. If that is what happened. Like I said, Tiger just pissed away at least a third to half of his fortune and probably custody of the kids if she decides to leave his ass for cheating on him, all for some brunette strange. It's more respectable to dump his ass and move on than get paid off with a big rock and sit there and take it like Kobe's wife did. Just my opinion of course, and still unknown if Tiger actually did cheat, but signs point to yes at this point.

I'm pretty sure Tiger had a very good pre-nup before they got married.

Back