Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Slayer's finally here! The box is huge and it says "Buffy on Throne" instead of "The Throne of the Slayer". I'm going to open it. I'm so excited. I had to come here first.

Seeing these photos just confirms for me what I originally thought, and that is this is a beautifully sculpted piece, but it looks bugger all like Buffy. To me it's just some blonde sitting on a throne.

From pics i agree with you and i was a bit scared it would look just like some random blonde sitting on a throne, but when i opened it, it does look like Buffy.

Blimey that must be some radical change, because from the images on here she really looks nothing like her.

I wonder who else they will attempt to do in this line?

Blimey that must be some radical change, because from the images on here she really looks nothing like her.

I wonder who else they will attempt to do in this line?

Faith & Willow will be getting done and i hope we get Spike.

Who would you like? waits for the whole cast. :lol :wink1:

Faith & Willow will be getting done and i hope we get Spike.

Who would you like? waits for the whole cast. :lol :wink1:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't want Spike in this line, at least not for now. I don't want another short lived line with Buffy, Spike and Angel. Sideshow needs to give us something new, Willow, Faith, Illyria and other cool looking characters to spice up the license.

I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't want Spike in this line, at least not for now. I don't want another short lived line with Buffy, Spike and Angel. Sideshow needs to give us something new, Willow, Faith, Illyria and other cool looking characters to spice up the license.

I am on your side with that one. No Spike and Angel right now. I want to see Faith, Willow, I guess somewhere down the line Xander, Giles. But I am even more excited about possibly having Angel characters. I want Wes and Illyria so badly!

I do because i didn't get a PF of him so this would be great. :yess:

I agree that it would be awesome if we get Willow etc to mix it up a little.

I am on your side with that one. No Spike and Angel right now. I want to see Faith, Willow, I guess somewhere down the line Xander, Giles. But I am even more excited about possibly having Angel characters. I want Wes and Illyria so badly!

A Wesley Wyndam-Pryce maquette would be reason enough for me to die having lived a full life, but since that's basically not a possibility I'll have to look somewhere else to fulfill it... :peace

Anyone know what is really the best Buffy season or where I can get all of them really cheap. I don't make much money but I would love to get into the adventures of Buffy?

Willow is really so amazing.

Anyone know what is really the best Buffy season or where I can get all of them really cheap. I don't make much money but I would love to get into the adventures of Buffy?

Your buys say otherwise. :cuckoo: :lol

After making fun of us for buying Buffy stuff I am not sure if you're serious or teasing us more. I want to help but not sure what to think...but I would go with Ebay or Amazon.

Ski you can buy the full seasons for $19.99. the best buffy season was 1 - 8.:lol

Back