Throne Of The Slayer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And Goldie Hawn back in the day was hot, so if that's supposed to be her, still rocks! :rock

Goldie Hawn >>>> Grinch

_41195437_goldie300.jpg

Ooo yea actually that one was pretty badass!

He thinks we're mad SS, lol...

Man, dunno about you but I am feeling dang good! Thanks SS for looking out for the Buffy fans! Alas, I wished it wasn't coming out now. So much Marvel product on order. Now SS decides to go wild with great product. 2008-09 were slow years. 2010 we have been bombarded with one great piece after another.

T800 1/6 HT
Rocketeer PF
Vlad PF
Venom Comiquette
Wolverine PF
Sabretooth PF
Buffy on Throne

:horror

Man, dunno about you but I am feeling dang good! Thanks SS for looking out for the Buffy fans! Alas, I wished it wasn't coming out now. So much Marvel product on order. Now SS decides to go wild with great product. 2008-09 were slow years. 2010 we have been bombarded with one great piece after another.

T800 1/6 HT
Rocketeer PF
Vlad PF
Venom Comiquette
Wolverine PF
Sabretooth PF
Buffy on Throne

Hell ____ing yea. Sideshow listens to Buffy fans....well now anyways.

T800 1/6 HT
Rocketeer PF
Vlad PF
Venom Comiquette
Wolverine PF
Sabretooth PF
Goldie on Throne

Fixed.........

Great statue. I'm torn on whether to order it right now. The scythe, in and of itself, is a nice piece, but I honestly think the statue looks better without it. I might be able to save a little money by ordering the regular edition from a third party. When all is said and done, I might end up passing altogether. I've been trying to trim my collection, and I'm not sure I want to start collecting another line, no matter how impressive. The Faith art work looks really promising.

Just to nitpick...First, I think the hair is TOO blond. The color is too uniform. Correct me if I'm wrong, but SMG is not a natural blond. She is a brunette with blond highlights. To be fair, the alternate PF figure has the same problem, and the first PF figure's hair is too dark. Of course, it wouldn't be too difficult to correct the color issue with a little brown paint. And second, perhaps it's just the lighting (and hair color), but Buffy's skin looks a bit clammy.

We Buffy collectors are so lucky, I cannot believe the detail on the throne. I mean this is the year for Buffy 2010 :rock :rock :rock :rock2

Great statue. I'm torn on whether to order it right now. The scythe, in and of itself, is a nice piece, but I honestly think the statue looks better without it. I might be able to save a little money by ordering the regular edition from a third party. When all is said and done, I might end up passing altogether. I've been trying to trim my collection, and I'm not sure I want to start collecting another line, no matter how impressive. The Faith art work looks really promising.

Just to nitpick...First, I think the hair is TOO blond. The color is too uniform. Correct me if I'm wrong, but SMG is not a natural blond. She is a brunette with blond highlights. To be fair, the alternate PF figure has the same problem, and the first PF figure's hair is too dark. Of course, it wouldn't be too difficult to correct the color issue with a little brown paint. And second, perhaps it's just the lighting (and hair color), but Buffy's skin looks a bit clammy.

Budd are you mad, this is BillBuffy we are talking about, really you have to obviously see that it's a perfect representation of the SMG actress, even whenever she was in the soap operas....

Knew it!

This is fun banter! :rock

Man, I have no idea how I can keep all of those orders... something will have to go. Don't you go there Shai!

I love my Marvel... argh... what to sell...

Well we know that Buffy > Marvel so you can get rid of some Marvel stuff first!

Back