ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

So, the guy on the right says Love Actually is one of the worst movies on the face of the planet? Has that bearded hipster faker looked in the mirror at his face lately? Virtual drop kick going his way right now. As an aside, I think maybe 3Zero used his hands as guide for Tyrion's - check out the vein action. Uuuuugh.

As far as suggestions for what license 3Zero should definitely tackle next? No brainer. ARCHER. Forget the video game crap those guys rattled on about. ARCHER. And if they want to go anime, Cowboy Bebop. This one would scare me because I'd probably have to get the whole main cast, including Ein the dog.

Hell yeah Pixel, how about a little Cowboy Bebop. What a great series....

I would be all in on a high-end 1/6 Archer line. ALL. IN.

1000%

I'd be fascinated to see how they might translate the Archer animation style into three dimensions. But based on highly stylized look of their past work with ThreeA, I think they'd be the perfect company to tackle a license like that.

How about no more licenses? They already have too many! That's why we haven't gotten more TWD already.

That's why we haven't gotten more TWD already.

No, that's due to a strike by the office clerks at the plastic mining company from whom all the toy makers buy their plastic ingots to make our figures. ;)

Maybe they should hire some more staff. I don't know how many licences ThreeZero have, but they do seem to take a long time to produce prototypes and preorders. We've only seen 2 figures from GoT, 3 from RoboCop and 2 from TWD. Nothing has been shown from TMNT yet either.

I hope they don't just lump a bunch of preorders in quick succession because that is a lot to pay out at once. Spacing them out is a good way to go, but it has been a long time in between figures here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd rather wait and have them maintain quality than ramp too quickly and start producing crap.

Saw this thread at the top of the page!
Was excited to see some new news.
So very sad that there's nothing new to see.
:(

Screen Shot 2015-01-11 at 16.42.01.jpg Contacted Threezero they replied as i been hearing they was not doing the line so put this pic up.

Why would you start a message to ThreeZero with a lie? No one has ever said they weren't continuing the line - plenty of times the opposite has been said in fact, including by ThreeZero themselves. It's nice of them to reply, but writing disingenuous messages to them is wrong, IMO.

I didn't Lie i have heard stuff they was not doing it i won't bother in future to update this page.

QUOTE=Pixelpiper;7467777]Why would you start a message to ThreeZero with a lie? No one has ever said they weren't continuing the line - plenty of times the opposite has been said in fact, including by ThreeZero themselves. It's nice of them to reply, but writing disingenuous messages to them is wrong, IMO.[/QUOTE]

You could have read one page in this thread to confirm anything you'd heard was false. I should have been more clear that perhaps you didn't know it was a lie, but whatever you heard was in fact a lie. That particular lie hasn't come through this forum before so I'm not sure where you picked it up nor why you would put any value in it.

Always consult Pixelpiper before you internet. He is the Master Control Program. He is the way, the truth and the light. Supplicate thine self not before false prophets. Trust not in thine own self. Deny the ego and allow grace to flow in where once there was not but doubt and sin. Only then will you be right.

I stand by my original post guys. Regardless of where the info came from, it's a lie and the message to ThreeZero is goading them. Write whatever you want to anyone, but as someone who does sales and support on behalf of their own company, trust me, that kind of content is never welcome. It's just plain annoying.

I'm not sure why someone can't just write something as simple as: "hey, when are you guys going to announce/ship more Walking Dead figures?"

Exactly. Tash probably has one of the best Rick Grimes collections out there. If you follow Facebook, you would know this. So, I am sure she has quite an interest in this figure and was trying to share info had she received from Three Zero. Pix needs to learn a little common decency, that response to Tash was unacceptable.

Back