ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead Michonne's Pet Walkers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ThreeZero Toys: 1:6 AMC's The Walking Dead

Mentioned before. To do with timed contracts, hence things got reshuffled and priorities took over. Fair play I say. Get that Robocop reboot out of the way, which seems to be the decision they went with.

They will never show that to anyone outside the company. However they did push out like 4 robocop products for preorder so fast. Problem isn't the preorder. That won't affect the QC. It's all the backlog of final production products that will get pushed back as well that worries me most.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have the rights to the new Robocop film right?
I can't believe that there are more fans of that crap film then there are for TWD.
I think they need to hand over the license to a bigger more competent company.

They have the rights to the new Robocop film right?
I can't believe that there are more fans of that crap film then there are for TWD.
I think they need to hand over the license to a bigger more competent company.

My guess is they should be near the end with MGM for the robocop line. They haven't revealed anything new for that. So hopefully they will go back to walking dead this coming year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There aren't, not by a long shot. The window for merchandise from the film is small however, while the Walking Dead will continue to be a hit show for the foreseeable future.

I've lost all interest in this line. The Daryl season two look is old now. If I buy a Daryl, I want him with new bow and jacket and longer hair.

I've lost all interest in this line. The Daryl season two look is old now. If I buy a Daryl, I want him with new bow and jacket and longer hair.

Start watching the show again from Season 1. Then repeat a few times until the figures start to come out. ;)

does anyone remember how long it took for threezero to ship to retail after they shipped the PO's direct from them? :)

I'm shocked there's still no new PO's for this line, there first figures while not must haves were very well done...

DSCN0261_zps2a0b94d4.jpg

DSCN0267_zps7fd8084c.jpg

DSCN0268_zps75f6f255.jpg

Those look effin' gross...in a good way! Nicely done, Skull! :lol

ThreeZero must be really bogged down with other licenses. If we get a Rick and a Daryl that look as good as some of those customs, I can wait. I'll buy 'em both. Happily.

That must be it. It seems they bit off more than they can chew. To release only the pets at this point is a joke. I think alot of fans would be happy with at least a credible preview and not a pic of a dirty work table that has parts strewn all over it.

In other news, World Box just put out pre-orders for their 3rd TWD head sculpt after Shane and Merle:

FIG-DOL-7830_02.jpg

For comparison, here's the real deal:

MorganCface.jpg

That must be it. It seems they bit off more than they can chew. To release only the pets at this point is a joke. I think alot of fans would be happy with at least a credible preview and not a pic of a dirty work table that has parts strewn all over it.

:lol You're not looking forward to RoboCop and TMNT figures? Though I must admit, that Titanfall figure looks tremendous.

In other news, World Box just put out pre-orders for their 3rd TWD head sculpt after Shane and Merle:

FIG-DOL-7830_02.jpg

For comparison, here's the real deal:

MorganCface.jpg

Not bad, but I think with Tyrion, ThreeZero has shown it can do better.

Have AMC pulled the pug with Three zero on these walking dead figures????? We 5 seasons in now all i see is season 1 stuff and we have 2 zombies Losing faith in this....

As others have said, other lines have been getting the priority, perhaps due to timeliness. The RoboCop and TMNT movies were released last year, so ThreeZero is working on those. TWD will probably be on for at least three or more seasons, so ThreeZero doesn't appear to be in any hurry.

I guees it´s kind of good for me and for more members here, how they slowing down on TWD.

It gives time to save some $$$$$ for the figures when they come up for PO.
But the other side is. Its hard to stay away from custome made figures.

I hope they will bring some news after they done with shipping for Titanfall, Mass Effect and Dead Space!
Come on ThreeZero before you bring TMNT give us two more TWD figures (Michonne & Rick) or the (Dixon bro´s)

I just found this video, it's from mid-December. Go to 1:35, they say ThreeZero is working on more TWD figures. It's finalizing Rick and we should be seeing him soon! Sounds like the prototype's coming! Finally! :yess:

So, the guy on the right says Love Actually is one of the worst movies on the face of the planet? Has that bearded hipster faker looked in the mirror at his face lately? Virtual drop kick going his way right now. As an aside, I think maybe 3Zero used his hands as guide for Tyrion's - check out the vein action. Uuuuugh.

As far as suggestions for what license 3Zero should definitely tackle next? No brainer. ARCHER. Forget the video game crap those guys rattled on about. ARCHER. And if they want to go anime, Cowboy Bebop. This one would scare me because I'd probably have to get the whole main cast, including Ein the dog.

Last edited:
Back