Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks really good too! I already own Rocket toys’ version and I’m still getting TZ’s.
I want to get a 1/6 scale kakashi but trying to decide if I should go for rocket toys or threezero. I have the threezero Sasuke on pre-order as well as rocket toys itachi.

What do you think? Which one should I go for?

I want to get a 1/6 scale kakashi but trying to decide if I should go for rocket toys or threezero. I have the threezero Sasuke on pre-order as well as rocket toys itachi.

What do you think? Which one should I go for?

This is a tough one…

So bare with me.

Rocket toys Kakashi has some pros and cons. The pros are:
2 heads, 3 faces, poseable AND swappable eyes, awesome chidori effect and awesome articulation. The articulation is a MAJOR improvement over the past 4 figures. Madara, Sengoku figures, Itachi all had sturdy, tough bodies, but their articulation was crap. So it was a welcome surprise that they changed stock bodies for Kakashi so late into production. All around PHENOMENAL figure.

Cons:
The eyes have been a point of controversy. While the eyes on the final product do give some realistic depth, the prototype does look more accurate to what we see in the anime/manga I.e. a 2d image.

However, it’s not the worst thing like some would have you believe. with the right lighting, the eyes on the final product look pretty good.

their figures are taller than your typical 1/6. So you can’t really line them up next to TZ’s Naruto and Sasuke, or Zen Creations Naruto and Sasuke.

Finally, Rocket toys Kakashi has been sold out for a while now. You’ll have to search all over the webs to find him and most likely pay after market prices.

ThreeZero’s version:

From what I see with Kakashi, The eyes more closely resemble a 2d image. But there’s no play with them. They can’t be posed and can’t be swapped. Personally, I feel it’s a bit of a step back. Once you’ve played with Rocket toys’ Madara, Itachi and Kakashi…it’s kind of hard to go back to fixed non articulated eyes.

Scale wise, since it’s made from the same team, Kakashi should and WOULD scale nicely next to Naruto and Sasuke.

And if TZ’s Naruto is anything to go by…Kakashi is gonna have awesome articulation.

So…if you can find Rocket toys’ Kakashi, you’ll be getting a sick as **** figure. So much fun and so many options. But he’s taller, and needs to be properly lit so the eyes can look their best.

If you go down TZ’s path, expect a shorter figure (if you plan on posing him with Rocket toys’ Itachi) with fewer play options, but will go perfectly with their existing Naruto and Sasuke.

Can’t go wrong with either one. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.

This is a tough one…

So bare with me.

Rocket toys Kakashi has some pros and cons. The pros are:
2 heads, 3 faces, poseable AND swappable eyes, awesome chidori effect and awesome articulation. The articulation is a MAJOR improvement over the past 4 figures. Madara, Sengoku figures, Itachi all had sturdy, tough bodies, but their articulation was crap. So it was a welcome surprise that they changed stock bodies for Kakashi so late into production. All around PHENOMENAL figure.

Cons:
The eyes have been a point of controversy. While the eyes on the final product do give some realistic depth, the prototype does look more accurate to what we see in the anime/manga I.e. a 2d image.

However, it’s not the worst thing like some would have you believe. with the right lighting, the eyes on the final product look pretty good.

their figures are taller than your typical 1/6. So you can’t really line them up next to TZ’s Naruto and Sasuke, or Zen Creations Naruto and Sasuke.

Finally, Rocket toys Kakashi has been sold out for a while now. You’ll have to search all over the webs to find him and most likely pay after market prices.

ThreeZero’s version:

From what I see with Kakashi, The eyes more closely resemble a 2d image. But there’s no play with them. They can’t be posed and can’t be swapped. Personally, I feel it’s a bit of a step back. Once you’ve played with Rocket toys’ Madara, Itachi and Kakashi…it’s kind of hard to go back to fixed non articulated eyes.

Scale wise, since it’s made from the same team, Kakashi should and WOULD scale nicely next to Naruto and Sasuke.

And if TZ’s Naruto is anything to go by…Kakashi is gonna have awesome articulation.

So…if you can find Rocket toys’ Kakashi, you’ll be getting a sick as **** figure. So much fun and so many options. But he’s taller, and needs to be properly lit so the eyes can look their best.

If you go down TZ’s path, expect a shorter figure (if you plan on posing him with Rocket toys’ Itachi) with fewer play options, but will go perfectly with their existing Naruto and Sasuke.

Can’t go wrong with either one. Both have their strengths and weaknesses.
That's a great summary of the pros and cons!

I see the eyes (ha) a bit differently. Unless they improved the eye articulation on RT Kakashi, it's not something I'd use very often. It's a bit of a hassle because you have to take apart the headsculpt and then move and line up the eyes with a flimsy tool. It's definitely a neat feature but I'm not sure it was worth the compromise on Kakashi in terms of looks. I'd have loved an extra faceplate with regular painted eyes for RT Kakashi.

That's a great summary of the pros and cons!

I see the eyes (ha) a bit differently. Unless they improved the eye articulation on RT Kakashi, it's not something I'd use very often. It's a bit of a hassle because you have to take apart the headsculpt and then move and line up the eyes with a flimsy tool. It's definitely a neat feature but I'm not sure it was worth the compromise on Kakashi in terms of looks. I'd have loved an extra faceplate with regular painted eyes for RT Kakashi.

I get it. There is a bit of a hassle factor with the eyes. But the option is there for the collector.

On one hand you have collectors that just want instant gratification:

Set it and forget it. MAAAAAYBE change up the pose once in a blue moon.

On the other, you have collectors that are constantly changing poses and having articulated eyes enhances them (a fun figure with excellent articulation encourages it😁) The hassle or annoying process is worth it for that particular pose, yknow what I mean?

Here’s Rocket toys Kakashi with ThreeZero’s Naruto and Sasuke.

IMG_1095.jpeg

IMG_1096.jpeg

I got both Naruto and Sasuke from Giantoy but Threezero Kakashi is still not there. Is it a store exclusive or something?

I got both Naruto and Sasuke from Giantoy but Threezero Kakashi is still not there. Is it a store exclusive or something?

He went up for PO 2 days ago on their own website. Shouldn’t be much longer before he appears on other vendors.

Looks awesome and not that much taller. I might keep my PO with KGHobby and skip the 3Z Kakashi

I know I said Rocket Toys are on the bigger scale..but that’s because I did a comparison with their Madara and Zen creations Naruto:

IMG_1098.png

IMG_1099.png

And I did a comparison with Zens and TZ’s Naruto:

IMG_1100.png

Now that I have RT’s Kakashi set up with TZ’s Naruto and Sasuke:

IMG_1096.jpeg

They actually look pretty good together.

Maybe Zen’s scale was off??

Zen's is the grown up Naruto and it looks okay to me height-wise. However looking at the face sculpt, I am glad I passed on it in favor of 3Z Naruto. It looks way more faithful to the anime than Zen's rendition.

Zen's is the grown up Naruto and it looks okay to me height-wise. However looking at the face sculpt, I am glad I passed on it in favor of 3Z Naruto. It looks way more faithful to the anime than Zen's rendition.

You’re not wrong. The only faces I like that came with Zen’s are the smiling and teeth gritting angry sculpt. The neutral and screaming portraits miss the mark.

I love TZ’s Naruto portraits and I wish they provided a few more. Little dude’s so expressive 😅.

That being said, I AM curious and looking forward to what Rocket toys can do with older Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Love them articulated eyes. Naruto’s GOT TO come with sage eyes.

Anyway, let’s bring our focus back on TZ’s figures.

He went up for PO 2 days ago on their own website. Shouldn’t be much longer before he appears on other vendors.

I know I said Rocket Toys are on the bigger scale..but that’s because I did a comparison with their Madara and Zen creations Naruto:

View attachment 662392

View attachment 662393

And I did a comparison with Zens and TZ’s Naruto:

View attachment 662394

Now that I have RT’s Kakashi set up with TZ’s Naruto and Sasuke:

View attachment 662395

They actually look pretty good together.

Maybe Zen’s scale was off??
Nice pics. Threezeros kakashi is going to be 12.5 inches (31.7cm) tall going off theirs website. How tall is the rocket toys one. I see on most sites it's around 34 CM tall.

Ya you are right in that it's sold out everywhere. I may have to go with threezero which also looks good mind you. Just hope it goes with the other 1/6 scale RT itachi.

Yea that zen naruto looks off . The sasuke looks good tho

Nice pics. Threezeros kakashi is going to be 12.5 inches (31.7cm) tall going off theirs website. How tall is the rocket toys one. I see on most sites it's around 34 CM tall.

Ya you are right in that it's sold out everywhere. I may have to go with threezero which also looks good mind you. Just hope it goes with the other 1/6 scale RT itachi.

I haven’t had the chance to take pics because I’m lazy 😅…but, I can confirm that of all the Sharingan trio, Kakashi is the tallest one with Itachi being the shortest.

Doesn’t mean he’s short by any means when compared to other 1/6 figures…but he is the shortest amongst the trio. I don’t know their heights in the anime…but I always assumed Kakashi and Itachi are of the same height.

And yeah man. TZ’s Kakashi is a nice pick. Can’t go wrong with it. And bonus, he’s HALF the price of Rocket toys version. You won’t get all the bells and whistles, but he still looks awesome, and that’s all that matters IMO.

Back