Threezero Cowboy Bebop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venzarr

Super Freak
Reaction score
Threezero announced that they will be showing off cowboy bebop figure(s) at the upcoming anime expo!

Attachments

• A22004F4-709F-4B94-8E13-F9EE61A214C7.jpeg
    A22004F4-709F-4B94-8E13-F9EE61A214C7.jpeg
    270.4 KB · Views: 8
I imagine based on the animated, not the ill received live action?

I'd imagine they're the anime versions, Threezero has gotten a lot of positive reception from their anime figures they've done and they're pretty in-tune and receptive with their fans for the most part.

Doing the Netflix versions would be the dumbest business decision they could possibly do. I imagine it's the anime versions they're adapting.

Yeah its an anime expo aswell, so its anime/manga figures they are having on display

I don’t know how people thought for a second it would be live action figures 🤣 there is no universe where they will ever get made

Can't find any other photo but looks like they have this poster card at the convention. It is indeed the anime version.

D5fuGl3.png

Oof. Even for a anime figure, these proportions look bizarre and the clothing seems thrown together. The hair looks great but I’m surprised by the decision to give him such a serious, angry expression. Hoping to see more sculpts with it like the SH Figuarts has.

Last edited:
Oof. Even for a anime figure, these proportions look bizarre and the clothing seems thrown together. The hair looks great but I’m surprised by the decision to give him such a serious, angry expression. Hoping to see more sculpts with it like the SH Figuarts has.
looks like the old medicom figure :cautious: including the oddly body proportions and horrible sculpt, and I just cant understand why if they have something like Naruto or Edward Elric out there

and yep dont know why he is so angry , I mean the concept of spike its totally the opposite of that, more like an easy going char sometimes sad but always smilling

hope to see more face sculpts at least

Definitely will have more face sculpts, every anime release recently has them

Back