Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't get naruto from threezero directly but I won't miss this release, now I'm waiting for Bbts

I didn't like the zen creations ver. But this one it's must for me

EDIT: threezero have kid naruto available again but for some reason they don't accept paypal 😞

Last edited:
Naruto arrived

Attachments

• IMG_20221109_090617.jpg
    IMG_20221109_090617.jpg
    494.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221109_085742.jpg
    IMG_20221109_085742.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20221109_090539.jpg
    IMG_20221109_090539.jpg
    546.4 KB · Views: 0
Got him couple of weeks too and hes so good for the price! Did not like the Zen cre, but for sure will be buying the whole team 7 now. Just wish threezero would have stands too :(

Got him couple of weeks too and hes so good for the price! Did not like the Zen cre, but for sure will be buying the whole team 7 now. Just wish threezero would have stands too :(
To be honest If they can keep those s prices then the stands are not an issue for me 😅

Pretty happy with kid naruto the outfit is simple but works perfectly with the figure(colors of the outfit are pretty accurate and very well represented) the sculpt is just amazing and the paint job is on point... Yes maybe is a little bit plain but it's an anime sculpt so it's not that bad

They definitely have evolved if we compare the Edward Elric figure vs this naruto release

For me they are now the kings of the 1/6 scale anime figures

My only complaint is that it does not have a face plate releasing the kyubis chakra

Attachments

• IMG_20221113_090348.jpg
    IMG_20221113_090348.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ah, how I wish they re-release the Fullmetal Alchemist brothers. Missed that and the after-market prices are insane if you even find one pair.
My Naruto came from SS and the figure is a beast. Simple, yet perfectly executed. The outfit is great, faceplates are easy to swap and look awesome. The magnetic ankles work like a charm. Definitely recommend picking him up.
Now to wait for the Rocket toys Kakashi!
20221213_153920.jpg

Def bought.

This + Naruto + Rocket Toys Kakashi will look great together. Hope Threezero does an OG Sakura so that we can have the full Team 7 together.

nSgo6wS.jpg
K85zR7c.jpg
eMvYY1H.jpg
idJUkiD.jpg
2htgKnd.jpg
eoKTCUq.jpg
cUdf7cV.jpg
Def bought.

This + Naruto + Rocket Toys Kakashi will look great together. Hope Threezero does an OG Sakura so that we can have the full Team 7 together.

nSgo6wS.jpg
K85zR7c.jpg
eMvYY1H.jpg
idJUkiD.jpg
2htgKnd.jpg
eoKTCUq.jpg
cUdf7cV.jpg
Threezero announced back in september that they are going to be making a sakura and kakashi! 😁 cant wait!

https://www.threezerohk.com/naruto-figzero-series-on-the-go/

After seeing the SH Figuarts I think I'll stop with this line.

Fjk8vVPVsAA0CqG.jpg

These look more expressive and detailed despite being only 1/12. And they come with so much more stuff. Threezero is referencing their fight at the end of part 1 but their Naruto doesn't even come with Kurama eyes or a yelling face.

Don't get me wrong, Threezero still looks good, just underwhelming. Bigger figures should have more detail not less! I'll stick with Rocket Toys for 1/6.

I’ll buy just because they are releasing the others but you are right about red eyes demon naruto and curse mark sasuke

Naruto cost me EUR150. SHFiguarts is about EUR50-60. Completely plastic 1/12 vs soft goods 1/6 even with somewhat less accessories. That torso of SHF Naruto, the shoulders, etc. are so unsightly to me, that it does not even compare to how my 3Z Naruto looks. Sorry, but 1/6 wins for me all the way. Still, to each their own.

View attachment 614875

These look more expressive and detailed despite being only 1/12. And they come with so much more stuff. Threezero is referencing their fight at the end of part 1 but their Naruto doesn't even come with Kurama eyes or a yelling face.

Don't get me wrong, Threezero still looks good, just underwhelming. Bigger figures should have more detail not less! I'll stick with Rocket Toys for 1/6.
SHFiguarts is also referencing their final fight but there isn't even any evidence so far that the figure will include the Kurama eyes Naruto or the cursed mark for Sasuke. Not really seeing the difference expect for SHFiguarts looking cheaper. Both Threezero and SHFiguarts made Naruto + Sasuke represent their overall OG look, not really cater to one specific scene.

Not to mention SHFiguart's version of Sasuke just looks really off with the overall sculpt. Giant over scaled hands and a pretty weak face sculpt.

kid-naruto-and-sasuke-v0-wy5ke1ao201a1.jpg
Figzero-16-SASUKE-UCHIHA_02.jpg

SH Figuarts Sasukes Head seems a bit to big? Its the hair acutally, that makes it big.
In my opinion. The Threezero one looks kinda better.

But I still hope that RocketToys will make more of the Naruto line. :O

SH Figuarts Sasukes Head seems a bit to big? Its the hair acutally, that makes it big.
In my opinion. The Threezero one looks kinda better.

But I still hope that RocketToys will make more of the Naruto line. :O
Yeah its kinda odd they started up without naruto with their line. Now i'm on the fence if i should wait up for their naruto or get this 3zero version as it looks good!

Yeah its kinda odd they started up without naruto with their line. Now i'm on the fence if i should wait up for their naruto or get this 3zero version as it looks good!
I kind of doubt rockettoys will do young naruto honestly, and if they do it probably wouldn’t be for a while

Threezero one is so good honestly, I would say go for it

Naruto cost me EUR150. SHFiguarts is about EUR50-60. Completely plastic 1/12 vs soft goods 1/6 even with somewhat less accessories. That torso of SHF Naruto, the shoulders, etc. are so unsightly to me, that it does not even compare to how my 3Z Naruto looks. Sorry, but 1/6 wins for me all the way. Still, to each their own.

SHFiguarts is also referencing their final fight but there isn't even any evidence so far that the figure will include the Kurama eyes Naruto or the cursed mark for Sasuke. Not really seeing the difference expect for SHFiguarts looking cheaper. Both Threezero and SHFiguarts made Naruto + Sasuke represent their overall OG look, not really cater to one specific scene.

Not to mention SHFiguart's version of Sasuke just looks really off with the overall sculpt. Giant over scaled hands and a pretty weak face sculpt.

kid-naruto-and-sasuke-v0-wy5ke1ao201a1.jpg
Figzero-16-SASUKE-UCHIHA_02.jpg
I didn't say the Threezero is bad! I have Naruto and he's good, I'm saying it could be better.

I got the Figuarts Shippuden Naruto and it's nicely detailed for its small size. Even the lines around his mouth and between his teeth are painted, which Threezero didn't bother to do on their 150 bucks figure. The lack of paint detail and shading stands out on the large 1/6 size in comparison. A kurama face was included with the Figuarts Shippuden version so it's likely the part 1 version will come with it, too.

I know I'm comparing apples to oranges here (1/12 plastic vs 1/6 mixed goods), but that's my point, for double the scale and triple to quadruple the price (Figuarts Naruto is 35$/€, often less with discounts, Sasuke is 60) I expect more detail, not less. Between this and the amazing Rocket Toys I just find the Threezero figures a bit too basic looking. That's it, they're good, just a bit simple :)

Last edited:
I think, Threezero will go with the original Naruto characters, before the timeskip.
Zencreations and RocketToys both with the Shippuuden ones. Don't know how those two however have their licenses. If the license for 1/6 is cut between those two, or they have a certain amount of characters in their range.

I actually like SH Figuarts. I have an older Sasuke. Had also thought about to get their newer Shippuuden Sasuke. If I can get him cheap of course |D

Back