Threezero naruto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing the SH Figuarts I think I'll stop with this line.

View attachment 614875

These look more expressive and detailed despite being only 1/12. And they come with so much more stuff. Threezero is referencing their fight at the end of part 1 but their Naruto doesn't even come with Kurama eyes or a yelling face.

Don't get me wrong, Threezero still looks good, just underwhelming. Bigger figures should have more detail not less! I'll stick with Rocket Toys for 1/6.
I totally understand what you say but let's be clear here, there is no way a horrible figuarts can be better than the 3zero 1/6 scale ver.

The fact that ThreeZero gave him fabricated pockets is spectacular.
Def bought.

This + Naruto + Rocket Toys Kakashi will look great together. Hope Threezero does an OG Sakura so that we can have the full Team 7 together.

nSgo6wS.jpg

I totally understand what you say but let's be clear here, there is no way a horrible figuarts can be better than the 3zero 1/6 scale ver.
That depends entirely on what a collector is looking for. Faces and accessoires are definitely superior for me.

I'll stop here, I didn't know that suggesting a figure could be improved was a crime.

Small details aside I really don’t see how anyone could look at the faces of the figuarts and think they look superior

I know they are 1/12 scale but the figuarts faces look awful

Small details aside I really don’t see how anyone could look at the faces of the figuarts and think they look superior

I know they are 1/12 scale but the figuarts faces look awful
Yeah just not a fan of the faces at all and I usually like their figures in general.

Their Sasuke face sculpt is pretty weak. A big miss on the likeness imo.

K8BXrBJ.jpg

Figzero-16-SASUKE-UCHIHA_09.jpg
Figzero-16-SASUKE-UCHIHA_05.jpg

On both figures I dislike the knee joints. Those are unfortunately visible. On the 1/6 scale version you can kinda hide the hand joints with the cloth. But yet again .. the elbow joints.

Are they gonna include Sakura too? I hope these aren’t the only figures they’ll do

Back