ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kingslayer! :clap

Something seems off about the sculpt though? Eyes, nose and mouth need more work.

Yeah. It does look good, but there's something subtle that's off IMO.

100 golden dragons says the exclusive will be a tower diorama with a window ledge. :lol

My real guess is... a helmet, sword, or armor piece. I can't really think of an important EX for Jaime.

is having the deluxe set including the Iron Throne too much to ask? He appears close to it on S1 when talking to Ned and even though it would be much better fit for Joffrey I doubt we will ever see a figure of him.

I think if they ever do the Iron Throne it'd be it's own release. It's too big and too important to release with a figure. That, or the EX price would be at least $200 more with the throne.

Maybe the EX will be a golden hand.

It possible, especially if they don't plan on doing more Jaime figures in the future. Not entirely screen accurate with the season 1 hair but it would be at least a bone for those wanting the golden hand look.

Or they'll pull a Rick Grimes and surprisingly have no exclusive despite the rest of the line having one.

Finally the next figure in the line. Personally I hope they scrap the exclusives for the GoT line. They haven't done them for TWD or BB so they don't need to do it for this line either.

Back