ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit slow is an understatement for me.. Been loading the same page for 30 mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a REALLY hard time ordering. I can't see how to add the figure to my cart

Word up.. Just got it done with now, really tested my patience... 9-10:08pm here on the East coast

Having a REALLY hard time ordering. I can't see how to add the figure to my cart

Had the same problem. I clicked "View Cart" and right before it loaded to the next page I saw an icon pop up to the left of view cart and clicked that quickly before I was redirected to view cart page

I'm having troubles too, but from what I've been able to load so far, I haven't seen anything on the page saying the exclusive is included - just the book and goblet.

Same here. Been at this since 9pm, east coast. I cannot get the page to load at all, just see the quantity to order and view cart link. This is absurd. Is this because of large volumes of people still ordering after an hour or poor networking?

Had the same problem. I clicked "View Cart" and right before it loaded to the next page I saw an icon pop up to the left of view cart and clicked that quickly before I was redirected to view cart page

Thanks for the tip... you just saved me. FINALLY got it ordered. I even checked Paypal and the order has been placed.

I owe you one, pal.

Thank you dude, saved me from reloading and reloading forever :) this worked like a charm :D

Back