ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm really wondering what the ex will be. The scarred sculpt is the only one worthwhile and would make sense. Here are the things that I can think of:

Scarred sculpt- most sense, best option.

Axe- makes no sense, dont care.

Catspaw blade- makes no sense, but would look cool in 1/6.

Glass jar of wild fire "pig ****"- meh

Bronn- Fauk yeah!!

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm really wondering what the ex will be. The scarred sculpt is the only one worthwhile and would make sense. Here are the things that I can think of:

Scarred sculpt- most sense, best option.

Axe- makes no sense, dont care.

Catspaw blade- makes no sense, but would look cool in 1/6.

Glass jar of wild fire "pig ****"- meh

Bronn- Fauk yeah!!

Have you read the books? He will NEED an item soon to complete this figure.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

They could go that route, but they'd have to wait after the P.O. was already up as not to spoil it for people. And I think that won't come till the last episode. Next episode is the fight between the Mountain and the Red Viper, so they won't cram that into it. Episode 9 will be mostly or all about of the battle at Castle Black( similar ep.9 in season 2 with the battle of Blackwater bay), and finally the wrap up of everyone's storyline including Tyrions for the finale. Besides, I don't think that will be the exclusive, nor do I care for it to be.

I would LOVE the Ex to be a scarred portrait! But I doubt it. A second head would be expensive and labor-intensive for them to produce. For most companies, it's typical for exclusives and regular editions to be around the same price, so I would expect the exclusive item to be small and relatively inexpensive thing. (Like the zombie arms they included as exclusives with the Pets.) An extra head would be awesome, and I would totally pay more to get both, but I fear that won't be it. (I want very much to be wrong, though! :pray:)

My guess is a second (different style) goblet, or a wine bottle, or maybe a jar of wildfire? I could see them doing Catspaw.

Fingers are crossed for a S3/S4 head, though!

I couldn't think of any other accessories I'd really want this figure to come with, but you guys mentioned a jar of wildfire and I think that would be perfect and is probably the most likely.

It's interesting enough to warrant the title "exclusive", not like another generic cup/bottle of wine.

Maybe he could come with a Podrick. :lol

Update:

Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister purchased at www.threezerostore.com will be coming with an exclusive accessory: belt with dagger (removable) in the holster. This accessory will not be available anywhere else! Pre-order for Tyrion Lannister opens on May 26th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time at threezerostore and Tyion Lannister 1/6th scale collectible costs: 130USD/990HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

Update:

Game of Thrones Tyrion Lannister purchased at www.threezerostore.com will be coming with an exclusive accessory: belt with dagger (removable) in the holster. This accessory will not be available anywhere else! Pre-order for Tyrion Lannister opens on May 26th, 9:00AM Hong Kong time at threezerostore and Tyion Lannister 1/6th scale collectible costs: 130USD/990HKD with worldwide shipping included in the price.

Blahhhhhhh still buying from ThreeZero either way.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

Likewise, I cant wait till monday to order this. I really like 3A/3Zero customer service and ordering/delivery system. Its even better value for those that live abroad to get this through them. My only gripe is it would have been better to get a better update on the progress of the order when you view the order status in the accounts settings. Nevertheless, solid and reliable is all I have to say.

Update:

Wonder why I didn't think of that. :lol

I guess it will be this one.

He doesn't have a knife gripping hand though. You could probably use one of the relaxed hands but it won't look natural. Not that it matters much to me because I don't intend to display him holding it.

I want the Tyrion EX, two actually since I'm giving one as a gift. Do you know if there's an order limit? Like one per customer? :) Also I heard, that at least from their 3A cousins that they send packages using EMS if you make a bigger order. I only trust EMS -_-

Back