ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was also north of the wall, they all needed tons of furs and layers just to survive. Makes sense they'd be puffy wearing so much.

Back in Winterfell it's not nearly as cold so he wore "regular" clothes. In the book Jon even notes Ygritte could be skinny or fat but he couldn't tell with all her layers.
The books were great when it came to worldbuilding and details. Makes sense they wore an insane amount of layers. I'm glad 3Z actually took note of the details. That's why I think this Jon is very much worth it. He isn't a "2.0". He's an Variant. So I hope people realize it and don't just skip him cause "it's just a 2.0 and I have the og"

ThreeZero should just re-issue that original Jon Snow. Upgrade it a bit. Their abilities have improved a lot since that was first released. It's sucky for anyone who bought the original, but no one says they have to upgrade.

I think people would much rather have Castle Black look than the look he had on his initial journey beyond the Wall. InArt likely won't be doing that one, but with an InArt figure looming, ThreeZero would be wise to make a figure that has a chance of moving more numbers, as opposed to something that is different but likely won't sell as well.

I hope 3Z gets back into this line -- I'm desperate for The Mountain (even thought I prefer his white and gold King's Guard outfit), and I'd love to see the two Dani's they promised.

That said, when I get a 2nd Jon Snow, it will be InArt's.
I'm probably skipping Inart's. I love Jon Snow and I own around 50 pieces of Jon merch but I will never buy any look past season 5. They ruined his character, and they ruined what made Jon loveable. He always put himself at risk if it meant he was doing the right thing, he never bent the knee and just followed orders, he did what he thought was right. Even if it killed him, and it did. Then he came back, got plot armor, was "muh queen" with Dany and now we were never afraid of him dying cause he already did and it meant nothing.

I hope 3Z gets back into this line -- I'm desperate for The Mountain (even thought I prefer his white and gold King's Guard outfit), and I'd love to see the two Dani's they promised.

That said, when I get a 2nd Jon Snow, it will be InArt's.
Still lots of GOT characters I would like too.

The Mountain isn't one I feel I need unless it's his pre-poisoned look. But I'd still love a good quality figure of Ygritte, Robert Baratheon, Robb Stark, Kahl Drogo, Littlefinger, Margarey Tyrell, Oberyn Martell, and Bronn of the Blackwater.

InArt will do none of those, so I hope ThreeZero will continue on.

ThreeZero should just re-issue that original Jon Snow. Upgrade it a bit. Their abilities have improved a lot since that was first released. It's sucky for anyone who bought the original, but no one says they have to upgrade.

I think people would much rather have Castle Black look than the look he had on his initial journey beyond the Wall. InArt likely won't be doing that one, but with an InArt figure looming, ThreeZero would be wise to make a figure that has a chance of moving more numbers, as opposed to something that is different but likely won't sell as well.
I think based off the fact their doing old characters, and making a variant of old Jon. I think they may be doing the best thing they could ever do. Going back and making old fan favorites, And if they do that right, they'll be completely fine profit wise. Since Inart wll only do one or two figures other than Jon and Dany.

I think based off the fact their doing old characters, and making a variant of old Jon. I think they may be doing the best thing they could ever do. Going back and making old fan favorites, And if they do that right, they'll be completely fine profit wise. Since Inart wll only do one or two figures other than Jon and Dany.
I think it all depends on how well Dany sells. They already have an uphill battle based on the outfit they went with. There are a lot of other looks that would have sold better, but I get they aren't ready to tackle seamless arms yet.

If Dany/Jon perform well in sales, I could see them doing Ned Stark and Cersei. MAYBE Jamie. But that would be it.

As someone else mentioned, they'd probably go more into House of the Dragon since it's more relevant, the first season was well received outside of the pacing, and the licensor seems to want them to do more of that show.

A solid 5 from InArt: Daenerys, Jon, Cersei, Jaime and Tyrion.
I was thinking Tyrion would be a good choice, but I don't know if they'll want to make a body for him. The Thorin body might be too bid, and the Hobbit bodies probably too lanky. We'll see.

I'd much rather have Ned than any Lannister. It's a crime that Sean Bean still doesn't have a good 1/6 sculpt.

InArt probably won't make any secondary characters, but I'd instantly order a Hound figure that looked as good as their Cavill Superman.
Yeah, Inart would make a ton of money doing the old school characters but ik because of the last season they immediately going to HOTD.

King Jon Snow/ Aegon Targaryen

IMG_7102.jpeg

Back