ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It feels like it's been over a year since a 3Z GOT figure started shipping. Someone wake me up when they start shipping Arya and Jaime in Lannister armor :lol

I think we will have tormund, arya and Jaime out between September and December.

Tormund and Arya are down as April releases according to TZ’s shipping schedule. Now I know they’re notoriously inaccurate but hopefully not by that much.

I haven’t been charged and I have Tormund on flex through Sideshow. That’s the first figure I’ve ever flexed, but I feel like I would have gotten charged already.

Well, Sansa is coming! Also Jorah, Robb Stark, The Mountain and Khal Drogo. And of course, the new disappointing Daenerys S5...
Link to Daenerys unboxing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNxrx6PKO54
Dany.jpg

Sansa.jpg

Dany2.jpg

Dunno that daenerys sculpt looks worse somehow. The hair mix looks terrible. The strands look like a bunch of cork screws and very play-doh like up close.

Last edited:
The sculpt looks the same, but with better paint, so the likeness is a tad better, IMO. The sculpted hair doesn't look good, really. Still on the fence of getting her.

I don't think the sculpt is the same.

Some old ass pics of mine:

DSC05223.JPG
DSC05224.JPG

Her lower jaw of this new one just seems a bit puffy to me. Guess we'll have to wait and see for in-hand side by side.

Even though I'm not a fan of the original Dany release, I still see more likeness in the original raw sculpt than I do in this new one.

Oh well, at least Sansa looks pretty good from what we can see. And Robb, Mountain and Jorah are must haves for me as long as they don't mess them up. Be interesting to see how their version of Drogo turns out, too.

I like this Dany figure. It's also good to know this the final product and not a proto. Mixed feelings in those sculpted strands but it blows away the previous monstrosity. And it's only limited to 1500? Might be pricey. I'm glad to see Robb Stark in the works, but looking at the upcoming figures there will be more skippers than purchases for me.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
While not a home run it is infinitely better than the previous one and I’m delighted to see the line continuing. Any word about when this will be released? Also with news of a Khal Drogo figure I guess I should really cancel my PO for that scrawny Khal ADD toys announced...

I hate when companies do a mix of sculpted and rooted hair. It just looks straight up bad to me. Pick one.

It’s not my preferred look for a Dani v2 and the sculpt is ok but will be salvaged highly by a repaint I only hope it is not a minuscule size again

Good run for next ups as well. All the logical choices if you ask me. After those guys I guess Ramsey would be the next logical choice or bron/Davos/tywin though it’s sort of cool they avoided those guys as xsensation made them. All in all it’s going to be an awesome lineup

Just happy to know that Robb is finally happening! Although we're not gonna be seeing any of these figures until like 2026 :lol

I hate when companies do a mix of sculpted and rooted hair. It just looks straight up bad to me. Pick one.

Agreed, and this has to be one of the worst examples yet as the two styles look nothing alike.

Despite my lack of interest lately in GOT I was really hoping for an improved Dany figure, but this just doesn't seem to cut it. And most likely will be just as tiny and underscaled as the first one.

Awesome to hear they are continuing with the series. Hopefully, the new Dany doesn't sink sales though as I can see many people passing in favor of waiting for a season 7-8 version. Personally, I don't think the announced one looks bad. I'd just rather wait for the fur coat costume and don't need 3 of the character (4 if they also do a Khaleesi version).

Curious which version of Jorah people want. The video shows a still of him in his later-seasons armor, which I found to be unmemorable. I really hope they opt for the mid-seasons armor with the Mormont bear sigil on the belt. Much more iconic, I think. But Threezero seems to skew everything toward late-show looks, unfortunately.

Also curious if people prefer the Mountain in gold armor (also shown in video) or black Queensguard armor. I almost think I'd prefer the black armor since we did already get Jaime in gold armor, so the black would be something entirely new.

Hoping with The Soldier now shipping, Xensation will reveal something new to round out the Threezero announcements.

Back