ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from sideshow that Tyrion 2.0 is delayed from June to aug-Oct. son of a *****...

XEiC.jpg

Amazon has him listed with an exact date of November 27th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Amazon has him listed with an exact date of November 27th

I wouldn't trust Amazon for exact toy street dates unless it's Hasbro or something. Everything else they throw dates around that are total misses.

Crap, that really sucks, especially considering that I ordered it on BBTS and already paid in full.

Paid in full? I didn't even think BBTS let you do that. There's where I preordered Tyrion from and I haven't put a dime down for him yet.

My bad, I guess I didn’t. I just ordered it the other day and assumed it charged my card, but apparently I was wrong. This was the first time I’d ordered anything from there.

My bad, I guess I didn’t. I just ordered it the other day and assumed it charged my card, but apparently I was wrong. This was the first time I’d ordered anything from there.

I've ordered from them many times before. Great service. I never had any issues.

Yeah, the only issue was with me. I didn't read the details and assumed it charged right when you ordered instead of at the release of the product.

Yeah, the only issue was with me. I didn't read the details and assumed it charged right when you ordered instead of at the release of the product.

Ah, I see. Sometimes however, I wish BBTS would charge payment immediately if you request it. This way, the item is payed for and they can just ship it once it comes in stock. I hate getting surprises down the road if something I preordered gets delayed and comes in when I have other things to pay. Seems like Christmas is a good time for that and I always had to budget for it "just in case."

Could less about debating about which characters are more important but I'd love a Tormund figure. Red Viper as well.

There was a poll taken on Xensations FB page about a month ago where Tormund was the overwhelming choice for them to make next. Their figure of Tywinn (AKA: The Advisor) was excellent! So keep your figures crossed! Tormund is a great character! :wink1:

If Tormund won, then I'd expect him to get made but not necessarily next. Hopefully they had something else in the pipeline already. The longer they wait though, the more interested parties move on to something else. I don't think the final season did anything to sprout new fans.

Could you send the info? Also Who makes the head ?

Anyone know if the Pop Toys line of 1/6 horses are decent quality? I was thinking of picking one up and customizing a bit to make it a generic Stark horse to go behind Ned and Arya.

Back