ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure, I just know that is how I found out about it - through following Facebook posts and being a member of groups. I also think they have the info up on the customonesixth.com page. I’m completely new to that whole world, and have been learning a lot about it over the past few weeks. It is really great what such talented artists are able to achieve in the 1/6 realm and because the runs of figures (usually around 20) is so small the quality seems to be much higher than mass produced figures. But with that being said being able to pull off $800 to $1,000 per figure just isn’t something that is feasible to my life.

Does 3Z put up new stuff at SDCC? I wonder when we will see V2 versions of Dany and Arya?

I have never seen a reveal at SDCC just a chance to look at the proto-types in person or in some cases a first look at production samples but only for figures already announced. They usually have a very small display with GOT getting one cube out of the booth but with Drogon revealed this last year they may need more space if they bring him.

I just pulled the trigger on Scaletta studio's Jaime custom last week...right now I'm not sure if I gonna keep it or jump ship lol

Love the list. It's actually longer than I expected. I'm always amused when people are disappointed by someone not making the list, GoT is a finished show now with like a gazillion of characters, so you simply can't get them all. The fact that Jorah or Missandei, and even Jaime are in the short list is amazing to me. And the confirmation of Arya and Sansa makes me beyond happy, with the already expected Dany 2.0. Bran is a welcome surprise too.

Back