ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too, think he looks great! This was completely unexpected. I’m happy that TZ is continuing this line. :clap

It has potential I think. Like all threezero figures it lacks in a lot of areas but happy to see they made him.

Realistically I think they are only really lacking a later season Jon snow and Dany now.

I think they could realistically also release later seasons Jamie, a Jorah, night king, bran, Sansa maybe Ramsey.

The other guys while I’d like to see feel less likely to me I really don’t think a littlefinger, Bron samwell, or even Theon seem figureworthy somehow.

Took a shot from my phone. Camera broken.
f005487acae62836cee26aae122a7f2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Joffrey looks great. Wish he had a little more "brat" in his expression.

Poison face would rock. :lol Or maybe Ned's head.

I would also love to see Ramsey. I think I hated him even more (in a good way). He'd come with his trusty bow and maybe even one of his hungry hounds.

It seems like everyone is wearing black now. The shelf will look pretty dull with all S7/S8 character outfits.

At least Joffrey pops.
That's the first thing I thought. That's another reason I was hoping for Brienne's season 2 armor. If they make Dany in her Thundercats outfit that will stand out. They can squeeze two figures out of Dany from S7-S8 if they want.

It seems like everyone is wearing black now. The shelf will look pretty dull with all S7/S8 character outfits.

At least Joffrey pops.

So true. One of the reasons I really like the Daenerys and Jamie figures. They really pop in my GoT detolf. (Hoping for a new Jamie in that gorgeous Lannister armor.)

Joffrey looks good so far. But he could definitely use a little more attitude in his expression. His signature smirk/sneer would be great. The one that earned him some righteous slapping from Tyrion back in Season 1. :lol

I also like that this looks to be a relatively simple figure. Like Cersei and Arya. Sometimes I don't need a ton of accessories to keep track of.

Last edited:
Very excited for Joffrey! I cannot wait for him, he was on my list! However, I wish we would get Sansa, Jon 2.0 and Daenerys 2.0 before Joffrey, but I'm excited for some more color

Thanks for sharing.

The placement of the crown definitely needs work, but the sculpt looks to be on point. Looks like the crossbow at the edge of the pic there, too. Exclusive maybe?

Lannisters and their crossbow. Made a funny come back on the new episode lol

So true. One of the reasons I really like the Daenerys and Jamie figures. They really pop in my GoT detolf. (Hoping for a new Jamie in that gorgeous Lannister armor.)

The show has done a fantastic job on costuming/production, but they really went their own way with it. They really toned down a lot of the designs from the books. I think we could have had a more varied display if they hadn't.

Can you imagine how cool a Kingsguard figure from the books would look. All pale white.

b4c1a9d2a1094f2981a83bd35edf0efb.jpg

That Joffrey looks good, but I'm not 100% sure I'd get him. The crossbow being exclusive to threezero would suck, as I'd rather not have to order factory-direct and get billed long before shipping. Maybe some e-tailers will get it anyway, like the White Walker's, Brienne's and s7 Tyrion's exclusives.

I have to say though... I REALLY want an improved Daenerys (better headsculpt) and the Mountain.

I'd prefer the Mountain in his original armor (like what he had in "The Mountain and The Viper"), but if we get a 'Clegane Bowl' battle in season 8, then I'd probobly want the 'undead' version.

I don't remember, did Joffrey kill someone with the cross-bow? I wanted to get one for Tyrion when I get him since I just picked up The Advisor.

I don't remember, did Joffrey kill someone with the cross-bow? I wanted to get one for Tyrion when I get him since I just picked up The Advisor.

Yep...Littlefinger's primary brothel worker...the scene was not shown just described with a shot of her arrow filled corpse after the fact.

Back