ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great set up! TZ are a strange company. You would think they would make a couple of announcements to coincide with the last season while the hype is at its zenith but going off previous years I don’t think they’ve made any announcements in line with new seasons airing. I think a new Jon Snow would be a guaranteed money maker provided they get the sculpt right this time. So many characters I’d love to see made but a new Jon is a must.

Agreed. The way they handled The Walking Dead was even more bizarre.

Perhaps you're right Johnny..... Because I would really love to have this guy (season 6 & 7 armor) before they decide to end this series.....

I actually wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Kingsguard zombie version of The Mountain made. in fact I think he's actually got a lot more chance than a lot of the far more important characters on the show do, just because he has a rather figure/display friendly look, he would make a good companion piece to the upcoming Cersei, and he wouldn't be too difficult for ThreeZero to make, comparatively speaking.

Mind you, with so many popular characters on the show, and the show itself wrapping up (so who knows what ThreeZero's long term plans are for the license beyond that), I also wouldn't be at all surprised to not see one made either. :lol

Yeah, Zombie Mountain seems like a 50/50 chance to me. It all depends on whether 3Z ever gets their production line in gear. They've pumped out a few figures in quick succession recently, but those were also all figures that were announced and pre-ordered ages ago and delayed for six months to a year. If they could get the line moving with any speed, say 3-5 figures a year (regardless of what's causing the delays behind the scenes), I could easily see them doing a Zombie Mountain before interest wanes.

But yeah, there are a lot of other more important characters we should see first (Season 7/8 Jon, Season 7/8 Daenerys, Night King, etc. Hell, given their expertise in weathering and zombies, I'm kind of surprised they haven't done a generic Wight at this point.)

Ser Gregor the Zombie is a personal favorite and an instant purchase for me. I even accosted Scaletta to see if he'd make one.

I'd prefer him in his gold armor though.

I actually wouldn't be at all surprised to see a Kingsguard zombie version of The Mountain made. in fact I think he's actually got a lot more chance than a lot of the far more important characters on the show do, just because he has a rather figure/display friendly look, he would make a good companion piece to the upcoming Cersei, and he wouldn't be too difficult for ThreeZero to make, comparatively speaking.

Mind you, with so many popular characters on the show, and the show itself wrapping up (so who knows what ThreeZero's long term plans are for the license beyond that), I also wouldn't be at all surprised to not see one made either. :lol

It's crazy how they have kind of squandered this license. They could've pumped out a figure per season per character for some of them. Who's going to go back and pick up a Season X version of so and so character two years from now?

Don't know if it has been posted elsewhere or not, the prototype of King Joffrey is recently revealed in STS2019 :-

56907661_2419735951393276_7562727991327850496_n.jpg

Remark: NOT MY PIC

Thanks for sharing.

The placement of the crown definitely needs work, but the sculpt looks to be on point. Looks like the crossbow at the edge of the pic there, too. Exclusive maybe?

Thanks for sharing.

The placement of the crown definitely needs work, but the sculpt looks to be on point. Looks like the crossbow at the edge of the pic there, too. Exclusive maybe?

The sculpt is just...meh, like other human figures produced by threezero. Nothing about the release has been announced at the moment...but you may be right about the exclusive item...

Tough crowd again in here, I think he looks great. Wasn’t expecting to get a Joffrey at this stage. Still hope for a Robb Stark. Very happy with this news.

Don't know if it has been posted elsewhere or not, the prototype of King Joffrey is recently revealed in STS2019 :-

56907661_2419735951393276_7562727991327850496_n.jpg

Remark: NOT MY PIC

He looks pretty good. :) Not sure if I'll be buying this one though, he isn't high on my list of wants from this line.

Back