ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont remember them ever changing it to specifically December.

I don't remember where the info came from either, but I keep a file in Evernote with descriptions and images of my wanted and coming-soon lists. In there I have November/December written down, so it had to of come from somewhere. ;) I only include dates on the list when they're provided officially.

I've always had the date as December as well. I remembered one of the replies on fb mentioned it should be that date. I'm in no rush as I have tons of figures coming out every week. It's the rush to get the products out for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every time a question is asked about tyrion, threezero avoid it... yet all they do is roll out pre order after pre order

every time a question is asked about tyrion, threezero avoid it... yet all they do is roll out pre order after pre order

There have been a total of two GoT pre-orders, and one of them was Tyrion. Not sure what questions you'r referring to, nor what you expect back as answers.

There have been a total of two GoT pre-orders, and one of them was Tyrion. Not sure what questions you'r referring to, nor what you expect back as answers.
I'm sure they are referring to the other pre orders from other licenses such as RoboCop and Mass Effect.

I'm sure they are referring to the other pre orders from other licenses such as RoboCop and Mass Effect.

Most people probably see that as part of doing business. Regular business. Still not sure what Joney is getting at. In other words, what the supposed issue is.

I'm sure you'd get much of the same from Hot Toys. These dont give (or even know for that matter) exact dates of product releases. Its always an estimated quarter date.

im just saying, they have been asked a million times on there facebook page, "any update on tyrion or when is tyrion going to be shipped," etc etc... all they say is estimated 4th quarter, even tho we are at the end of the 4th quarter. there either not letting on or its a huge balls up.

Yeah. I really dont know people are expecting something different from this company than from say HT or SSC. We have another full month before the end of this quarter anyway.

It is a different story when you've paid up in full already though. With SS if you haven't put it on flexpay you haven't had to pay for it yet.

I've paid for two characters from ThreeZero. I'm expecting Tyrion in December, but when they come out, they come out. The only money I think about is that which I still have to spend. Once it's gone it's gone. ;)

Last edited:
Paying up front for an exclusive that is a key accessory with no final product for comparison is more than a little irritating. I intend on buying Ned from Sideshow with a coupon after Tyrion is released. I really want Shepard ex for the helmetless head, so I don't know if I should blind buy or wait and hope the exclusive is parted out.

What is surprising for me though is that since threezero came back out into the limelight they had prototypes shown in a lot of local retailers here in HK. example the large bandai robots and walking dead pets. Since then they have not displayed anymore to the public. No Robocops. No game of thrones etc.

The ones I mentioned above were shown for a while even before preorders started. That really makes you think a lot about their workloads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What they show or not makes no difference to me. I'd rather them show little to nothing and concentrate on getting their products out the door as opposed to a company like Play Imaginative, who showed 42 Iron Man prototypes at toy shows and has released a whopping one of them. And the one they released has qc problems :lol

What they show or not makes no difference to me. I'd rather them show little to nothing and concentrate on getting their products out the door as opposed to a company like Play Imaginative, who showed 42 Iron Man prototypes at toy shows and has released a whopping one of them. And the one they released has qc problems :lol

I'd rather a company cone out and and say in the next X amount of time we will be releasing X amount of figures with a list of what. This way, I can set aside the funds for them.

It is a different story when you've paid up in full already though. With SS if you haven't put it on flexpay you haven't had to pay for it yet.
But you dont have to pay up front, you can go through retailers. :dunno

Look, I'm as anxious as anyone ,trust me. Im as big of a ASOIAF fan as you get. But expecting threezero to act differently or have some sort of foreknowledge of product more so than HT or SSC is unfair. And besides Tyrions not even late yet. :lol If we're into January or February with no sign of Tyrion, and they're still not answering questions, then we can bring out the torches and pitchforks. Ill be right there with you. :lol

Look, I'm as anxious as anyone ,trust me. Im as big of a ASOIAF fan as you get. But expecting threezero to act differently or have some sort of foreknowledge of product more so than HT or SSC is unfair. And besides Tyrions not even late yet. :lol If we're into January or February with no sign of Tyrion, and they're still not answering questions, then we can bring out the torches and pitchforks. Ill be right there with you. :lol

Wildfire_explosion.jpg

Not if you want the exclusive though.

Back