ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, there are 4 seasons produced and aired :) I highly doubt the show will last only 7 seasons like they initially said, there must be at least 8 seasons total so that they can barely cover all the published and unpublished material, I hope George's wish for more episodes per season to be granted :pray:

To be fair 3Zero anounced that they acquired the license not too long ago, still I'd love more figures soon. I wish they would drop the new robocop license so they could focus more on GOT :lol

13 episodes per season, would IMO, would be a lot better, but they'd really need to make sure they filled them with quality.

Agreed. I don't want more episodes if they are just filled with fluff and don't move the character's story forward. I could even see them doing more episodes that just covered one character's story like they did with the battle at Castle Black.

I have no idea. Don't play FPS anymore. I love TWD, but really don't need or care about toys for it. And robocop... It has nostalgia to it, so the Hot Toy is enough for me to look at from afar. GoT is the far more interesting and lucrative property.

The rebooted Robocop can definitely go, as well as Titanfall. I've done a complete 180 on WD. Season 4 was so bad its unbelievable it kept its viewership throughout. There is no excitement for me for Season 5. The show has lost its luster, completely. But besides that, GoT has more compelling and interesting characters. Id rather have them.

Not many WD figures I'd be interested in. With Game of Thrones, I probably would be all in even for second and third tier characters like Jory and Rakharo, though I do wish the costume designs were a little less drab and closer to the books. Hopefully the Boltons play up the "bloody flayed man" sigil a little more now that Ramsay's been legitimized and Roose rules the north.

Damn just found out there was an Ex but it's no longer available :slap

Hope the next figure is announced soon. Pretty sure it will be Daenerys or Ned.

Big thank you to 3zero for allowing a very late 'pre-order' on the exclusive (a day late). Looking forward to this piece as it is my first venture into the pose able figure line :pray:

Big thank you to 3zero for allowing a very late 'pre-order' on the exclusive (a day late). Looking forward to this piece as it is my first venture into the pose able figure line :pray:

I know it's unlikely but do you know how i can contact them and ask for a pre-order?

Thanks! I contacted them and they let me order it as a one off which was nice of them.

Yes! Tyrion Ex will be mine. I really didn't like the fact he didn't come with a weapon but now at least he'll have a dagger. I don't remember him ever having one on the show (the Valarian steel one never belonged to him).

Do we have a release date yet?

All right, good for you, man. :) Its supposed to ship 4th quarter of 2014.

He wore a dagger a couple times during season 3, and possibly season 2 and 4 as well. I can't remember which episodes though. I posted a pic of it a ways back. I dig the dagger, but I wouldn't have any issues of him coming without a weapon. While he's used a weapon here or there throughout the series it was really only of necessity than anything else. Its not really in his character.

Back