ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She hit $99.

I'm actually surprised myself even though that's the price I said I was waiting for. But now that its there, I still can't pull the trigger....
Dude, it is so worth it. Hahahha, by the dang figure!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

It's saying $116 is the MSRP now. It's funny the % off is almost the same, they just keep lowering what the MSRP is.

Man, $99 is an insane price for her, but... with the paint apps, I don?t know if I can pull the trigger. She?d look good by the Hound and Jaime... but I just don?t know. Someone convince me?

Man, $99 is an insane price for her, but... with the paint apps, I don?t know if I can pull the trigger. She?d look good by the Hound and Jaime... but I just don?t know. Someone convince me?

I thought I read that she came out well, not like a bad figure by any means like they sometimes do. The thing I'm convincing myself with is that there's almost no way you wouldn't make back most of your money if not on the positive side if you ever sold her.

Well I thought I was finished with this line--unless someone makes a Littlefinger--but now I'm watching Amazon for Brienne. My Jaime IS looking mighty lonely on the shelf...

Wings done

Sxn4bWq.jpg

Now the front (head, mouth, eyes)

fEz3dCU.jpg

Well, Brienne did something unexpected... she went UP on Amazon to $110.

Guess they want to be able to go down and down dollar by dollar again. So $97 looks like the bottom.

Strange to spike it back up... but maybe they want to scare anyone tracking the descent. They have the same 11 piece stock, no change.

Too bad they don't accept offers.

Well now they will never move them...once you price it for $98 even if it?s just for a day...that becomes what it is worth...how do you pay $110 for a figure today that they were selling for $98 yesterday?

This hobby can be confusing and unpredictable sometimes. This reminds me of the Harvey Dent sell-off that happened with the Hot Toys figure. Those got tossed in the bargain bin on Amazon with big discounts but later ended up commanding huge prices on eBay and even lead to an official re-release.

Somehow I don't think Brienne has the same sized fan base as Two-Face.

Considering ALL ThreeZero recent figures have been discounted I think its just the interest in GoT has waned. After so many years -- was it 6 years? -- of intense interest, then the disappointing (to many) finale, I think the pendulum has pulled away for now. It will come back, when a new generation discovers it, or a new show is promoted. Then perhaps these figures will see some surges. Many might still be available by that time. :lol

Well now they will never move them...once you price it for $98 even if it?s just for a day...that becomes what it is worth...how do you pay $110 for a figure today that they were selling for $98 yesterday?

Went down to $97 actually. At that point I was thinking I might bite at $86.

I'm actually glad it went back up because I don't really want this figure but at a certain price I just can't say no...

Well Brienne is back up to $104 now. Seems to be floating around that mark. $97 must have been the bottom.

In other news, I suddenly see a lot of Joffrey figures for order on ebay. Has there been some news about a pending release? I know Joffrey is very late, and should have been released before Night King.

In other news, I suddenly see a lot of Joffrey figures for order on ebay. Has there been some news about a pending release? I know Joffrey is very late, and should have been released before Night King.

If I'm remembering correctly, this happened last year, too, didn't it? Or was it the year before? Two or three long-delayed figures all came out within a month or so of each other. Wouldn't be surprised to see Bran start popping up by the end of the month, too.

Arya and White Walker came out within a month of each other in Jan/Feb 2019.

There's been a strange delay on Jon Season 8... he came out in Jan, disappeared, and is coming out in 2nd batch now... along with Night King.

But yes, Joffrey is scheduled for July-August from its delay, so I guess it is coming soon. Time flies when you are in corona-ville.

Bran Stark has also been delayed beyond Joffrey and Night King... originally due Q1 2020... now looking like late Q3 at best.

And then, ThreeZero is done. Nothing more on the horizon, no POs, no teases, nothing.

Back