ThreeZero Game of Thrones!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW This Perfection!
It's the Best Daenerys i ever seen, she's so beautiful :eek

How much do you ask for it please??

$105 today.

I'd say possible but you won't know for over a year. Same with Night King. All the figures were pretty low on Amazon -- Tyrion 2, Arya, White Walker -- but clearly Brienne is not a collector's fav at all.

I may actually get that $99 price I was joking about. Still don't know if I'd grab her even then... I guess that's the problem.

Seems the fire has gone out of the Game of Thrones. Very, very sad.

Got another go at Dany. Aside from completely rehairing her and the new paint job I also added the threezero rubber chest piece onto the hot toys body I was using previously and prefer the result.

Wow, I thought that was a different Dany head sculpt. Now I need to figure out how to get mine repainted and rehaired. I’ve gotten somewhat lukewarm on GoT due to how the series ended, but have held onto the line nonetheless. I’d still like to see a few more characters including a S7 Dany.

$105 today.

I'd say possible but you won't know for over a year. Same with Night King. All the figures were pretty low on Amazon -- Tyrion 2, Arya, White Walker -- but clearly Brienne is not a collector's fav at all.

I may actually get that $99 price I was joking about. Still don't know if I'd grab her even then... I guess that's the problem.

Seems the fire has gone out of the Game of Thrones. Very, very sad.

Yeah if it hits $100 now I'm biting. I keep checking to see if it gives a low stock warning or anything but still looks fine good. Maybe it's all of us going to check the price and not buying that's driving it down lol.

I think there's zero chance Jon gets anywhere near this cheap. By the time it hits $150 everyone would buy one. I think Cersei sold out at her lower price; it seems like Amazon got some great deal on these and trying to move them.

On Amazon, Cersei, Tyrion, Arya, Walker all sold well below their retail... but nothing like Brienne.

And yeah, Jon would never be like this... but I think all of these 3Z figures will be blown out on Amazon again in the coming year. Unfortunately, I think GoT hasn't grabbed collectors like some other licenses. Its a bit like LOTR in that respect. I wish it were not the case.

All we can hope is that 3Z (and Xensation) will stick with it like Asmus has done with LOTR. My fear is 3Z will dump the line like SS dumped LOTR before we get the complete main cast. I'd also like that Ser Gregor they said they would make based on the poll.

I am so much more interested in what Xensation will be doing than Threezero. I don't really care if they do dump the license. Maybe a better company picks it up and gives us some great, easy sell, characters like crow Jon again but done better. Maybe the company listens to fans and gives us what we want more often. Either way, I really think the future of GoT figures in my collection lies in Xensation's offerings moreso than Threezero's.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

It's weird, but I'm finding it kind of thrilling watching the Brienne price inch downwards. I'm getting a little caught up in the drama of it all. I fear that if she slips below $100, I might not be able to resist buying her.

Which I absolutely do not need to do because I already have the exclusive version sitting on my shelf right now!

But it's such a great deal and, honestly, I think she's a very nice figure. BUT I DO NOT NEED TWO.

There is a chance I may have some impulse control issues. :lol

That said, I would love it if the White Walker price crept down a bit more. I would totally buy a second one of those so I could pose one in armor and the other nekkid.

Last edited:
I had resigned myself to not having Brienne in my collection... but she will be hard to say no to at $99... or less.

But buying her just opens this Pandora's Box of... well, if I have her, I should get Bronn then... and Davos... and maybe that old blue Dani... where does it end?

I should really add that Brienne $99 to a Jon Snow S8, right? Would easily pay for his replacement head.

I am so much more interested in what Xensation will be doing than Threezero. I don't really care if they do dump the license. Maybe a better company picks it up and gives us some great, easy sell, characters like crow Jon again but done better. Maybe the company listens to fans and gives us what we want more often. Either way, I really think the future of GoT figures in my collection lies in Xensation's offerings moreso than Threezero's.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

I think they will hopefully be able to keep it going healthy. All the LOTR figures they have done have kept their tooling warm and making them
A nice candidate for figures of this genre. My only fear is that they will avoid the main characters and the more I think about it I can almost live with everything we got from Threezero but We really need them for one last main character hole in my opinion...while A late Dany is somewhat crucial but if not mid Dany like we have may be the peak of that character. We do not have the peak of Arya who grew into the most likable powerful and bad ass protagonist on the show. Say what you will about the end of the series it?s impossible not to admire Arya and be a fan. The season 4 arya we got was before any of that important character development happened. It was a loveable child with a ‘tude and not a fierce , methodical and fearless warrior of a woman.

Other than Bran (but... bleh) that?s the biggest character arc on the show.

If they throw the towel in on the line without doing Late Arya to me the line will never feel close to complete.

I definitely need an Arya. Passed on the early version in hopes of the later one. Same with Dani -- I actually like her end outfit, despite the rush job to get there. Although a shelf full of black-clad figures will not be very pleasing.

The oversight of Littlefinger is also strange. Rather simple and elegant figure. After Tywin, Xensation went with Davos, Bronn and now Grey Worm. Littlefinger seems like a better choice to me.

But its tough speculation, since none of us know the real numbers on sales or interest in GoT anymore.

All we know is, beware the Brienne fate.

Anyone looking for the Nutpiz sculpt with neck adaptor I have one up for grabs. Shoot me a PM.

Speeking about custom... Just started painting :D
60 cm Dragon, to be put over the threezero showcase.

5spZs16.jpg

maVpQlO.jpg

Back